Chapter 44: stoned

Picture: oli😍
Song: dream awake - by northlane

*self harm warning in this chapter*

I squinted my eyes and saw a guy with a camera standing against a wall on his phone.

"Ruby" he said lifting his head up "what's wrong?"
I walked closer to him and it was Tom. My smile lifted a bit but not to much, I probably look a right mess.

"Come here" Tom said pulling me into a hug .His warmth made me instantly warm. Oh dear god no! This is Oli's brother you idiot I said to myself.

"What's happened? I was just about to come in and see you guys" he said softly moving away but locking his eyes onto mine.

"Me and Hayley had a fight and Oli wasn't to impressed, I mean I wasn't trying to impress him she just set me off" I said moving my hair out my face. I felt like such an idiot this was all my fault. "It's okay don't worry, the guys shouldn't need me tonight so let's go somewhere and talk" he said. I nodded and we headed towards his car.

"So tell me what happened" he shifted into the car. "I did" I whispered.
"No I mean the details come on girl! All the juicy gossip" he laughed.
"Okay" I nodded laughing "Hayley keeps saying something 'I'll find out some day' and I have no idea what she's on about" i said. Tom roared the engine up and we began to drive. His face changed and he it's like he realised something. "What do you know?" I said glancing at him. "Hayley and Oli have history" he muttered.

"What when? He never told me about this!" I said furiously. "I mean would you like it if you boyfriend talked about their ex's?" He laughed. "Not really but it makes sense why she's following us now" I said scratching my head. "She's very controlling. Her and Oli were together ages ago, she still won't leave him alone, she always ends up going to the concerts as well" he shook his head. "She's a fucking physopath man" Tom laughed.

Oli's POV~

"Where the fuck is tom!?" I yelled at the other band mates, looking at my watch we had 20 minutes left before we go on stage. "I generally don't know mate" Jordan shrugged. Great tonight is completely ruined. Ruby has a fight with my bitch of an ex, now she's done a runner and tom's fucked off! "Wait... Ruby and Tom wouldn't be together would they?" I asked the others.
"If they're I doubt any things going to happen Oli I mean Tom knows that's your girl" vegan said patting me on the back.

"Yeah you're right" I nodded but I had a gut feeling I couldn't trust them together. I'm still pretty annoyed that Tom couldn't be here to do the photography now we have to get someone else in.

Skip~
I screamed what was left of my voice into the microphone and the crowd cheered. The stage lights shone on everyone's faces and I could see all my fans. I am so thankful to have this job because without them I wouldn't be here. "And we are bring me the horizon" I shouted in the microphone and then left the stage.

"You were sick out there!" Ashley said patting me on the shoulder. I raised my eyebrow... why is Ashley touching me? I just smiled back and gave her a nod, making my way to the green room. Everyone else was here, we had a little sesh before we had to leave the venue. I'm pretty sure we shouldn't be doing this in here but do I give a fuck? No. Let's get stoned mate come on" Matt said giving me a spliff. I needed something right now to make me feel numb.I carefully lit it up with my lighter that said 'fuck off' on it. I giggled and puffed away. Within minutes I was out of it and I'm sure everyone else was as well.

"You lot out" a security guard said throwing everything across the room.
"What the fuck do you think you're doing?!" I shouted.
"I'm reporting this to the police, leave now!" He said aggressively.
"Who the fuck invited you here" I muttered. "Okay right Oli lets get you out of here" Jordan said carrying me. My vision was blurry but I could still make out what was happening. "Look at you mr angry Fucking wanker" I spat at the guards face. "RIGHT GET OUT" he punched me in the face. "You bastard" I said getting up and clawing his face in. "Fucking hell this is funny" vegan laughed uncontrollably.

Ruby's POV~

Tom drove me back to Oli's and insisted he'd stay here until Oli got back from the show.
"You seem very agitated tonight are you sure you told me everything?" Tom spoke up over the tv.

"Yes" I nodded. "I'm going to the bathroom"
Tom glanced at me worriedly but I didn't think much of it. Who cares?
I locked the door quickly and scanned my eyes around the bathroom trying to look for something sharp. Something that will cause me great pain. A pair of nail scissors caught my eye, I dug them into my skin again and again. Carefully putting it down everything
went dizzy and I blacked out.

——

"Ruby open the door you've been in there for ages!" Tom blared through the door.
I began to feel conscious again. I blinked and everything came back to me very quickly. I washed my wrist under the sink and pulled the sleeve down. Unlocking the door, Tom stood there with his arms crossed. "What?" I said walking past him. He grabbed my arm and I flinched.

He raised his eyebrow and quickly let go of my arm. "I'm sorry I forgot about what happened at home"
"It's okay honestly" I smiled and carried on walking.

There was a loud knock on the door. I tip toed down the stairs and unlocked the door, Tom following behind me. "Oli?" I said. "Y-ea-h" he murmured. His nose was trickling with blood, Jordan carried him into the living room and placed him down on the sofa. "What the fuck happened?" I asked.
"Well Oli got stoned with Matt, security guard found out came in... I tried to get Oli out of there before he went mental. Obviously that didn't work he ended up getting punched in the face and had a fight with the security guard" he laughed.

I tried not to laugh but I couldn't control it. "Oh my god" I laughed. "Well thanks for bringing him home means a lot" I
said hugging Jordan.
"No problem, tell Oli the rest of the band will be round tomorrow for practice" he spoke softly and yawned.
"Okay will do see you later!" I said and Jordan left.

—— authors note:
Guess who sucks at writing? Me!
Okay well I'm planning something and Tom's involved hehe. Thank you all for your lovely comments you're all so sweet! Also follow my friend bringmetheantivist  she is writing an Oliver Sykes fan fiction!