Chapter 18: I don't like the color pink~

Picture: Chester and mike💙
Song: in pieces by linkin park.

~ Monday morning ~

I yawned loudly and made eye contact with the creepy supply teacher we had for pe. He is so fat and has an awful haircut. Just looking at him makes me cringe. I am beyond tired and I have Ashley talking in my ear about how great Matt is at sex. To be honest I really couldn't give a fuck but she's my best friend I'm not gonna tell her I don't care. "And then we did 69" Ashley yelled into my ear. "Fucking hell Ashley bit to much information" I said as my eyes widened. She ignored me and continued to tell me what else had happened between them. "Ruby and Ashley what are you doing? Get up otherwise I'm sending you to the headteacher for refusing to take part in this lesson" the supply teacher said frowning. "Yes sir" Ashley said pulling me up from the bench and over to the other girls. Tammy and Lucy were playing tennis together and Hayley wasn't here. I'm starting to worry about Hayley she's barely been in school.

"Right here's your two rackets and a ball" the teacher said handing Ashley the equipment. "Thanks babe" she winked. Oh dear god what is wrong with her. He frowned at her and I tried not to laugh. She is such an idiot.

"So how's you and Oli?" She said winking at me.

"I'm fine don't know if he is" I shrugged.

"Oh shut up I mean how are you two??"

"I don't know we aren't anything so stop asking" I said. This was becoming beyond annoying now. Everyone thinks me and Oli have a thing and we certainly do not.

"Yes you are" Ashley smiled.
"No were not"
"Are"
"Are not" I yelled in frustration.

"Girls" Hayley said splitting us apart.
What I thought Hayley wasn't here? "Where have you been?" Ashley said folding her arms, anger filled her face. "Busy but I'm back" she smiled. Something wasn't right, I don't know what but something indeed.

----

I wanted to get away from everyone so I went to hang out on in a classroom on my own after school. I chewed my pencil till the led actually began to break. "Don't do that you'll get a splinter"

I looked up and Oliver had sat right next to me. Whenever I'm around him I feel somewhat different. I smiled ignoring his comment and continued to break the led off with my fingers. Maybe he was right I'll get a splinter but I'm bored out of my mind. "Hey cunt" Oliver smirked

"Idiot" I said looking over at a note book that Oli had took out his bag. He turned the pages and instantly one picture caught my eye. Oliver had drawn a picture of Chester Bennington and it looks fucking amazing. "Oli you've drawn Chester" I said smiling. Linkin park are one of my favourite bands. "Yeah it's pretty shit though" he laughed. "No I love it" I smiled.

"You can have it" he said tearing it out of his notebook carefully and giving me the drawing. "Thank you" I smiled. We sat in silence for a bit but it wasn't awkward.

Breaking the silence I decided to ask Oli about his ex. "Oli Are you still in love with your ex?" I asked. Maybe he is and that's who he's on about all the time.
"I will always have something for her you know? It's hard. But I'm somewhat over her but there will always been that tiny something there" he shrugged.

I nodded. "Do you trust anyone?" I asked.

"No not really. I Never really trust anyone that's around me. Because one second you think they're the one who cares the most about you, And then the next minute you feel like nothing to them" he sad sadly.