Chapter 46: i trusted you...

Picture: Oli and Oskar 😍
Song: new waves by dream state

Ruby's POV:

We arrived at the club and there was loads of people here. No shit I said to myself. The strobe lights flashed around the place and I felt like maybe tonight will be good. Oli made me put that glow in the dark paint on, only a little bit but it looks so sick in the dark.

"Wanna drink?" Oli asked reaching for his wallet in his pocket. I nodded "gin and tonic" and he went and ordered mine and his. "You made it!" Tammy said hugging me, she smelt of raspberry's bit random but nice. She was wearing a little black dress and her hair was curled she looked absolutely gorgeous. Whereas I look like a rat 24/7

She took hold of my hand, Oli followed behind taking us to a booth where everyone was sat. Tom, Jordan, Matt, Ashley, vegan and lee. Ashley gave me a little smile and shuffled up so me and Oli could sit down.

"Wanna dance?" Ashley asked everyone. We all nodded and made it over to the dance floor. Sweaty bodies and alcohol all over the place living the dream mind. But in all it was fun. Oli hugged me "I love you" he whispered. It made my body shiver and I felt butterflies in my stomach. How did I find someone like this? "I love you too" I whispered and hugged him back.

——
"1 2 3 GO" Ashley squeals and we all downed a shot of vodka. My fave squished up and I instantly wanted to throw up. My throat burned, how can people drink vodka?
"Too strong babe?" Oli laughed. "You could say so" I laughed shouting over the music.

"Come on Oli lets go and get fucked" Matt said dragging Oli somewhere else. I'm presuming he's going to get wasted oh god.
Ashley kept chucking drinks down me like there was no tomorrow. My head began to feel lightheaded and I didn't feel to good. I sat down at the booth we were at and closed my eyes, trying to blur out the music.

"Are you okay?" A voice asked me.
I opened my eyes faintly and I could see Tom. "Yes Tom I'm fine" I muttered but I felt like my head was all over the place.
"Too drunk?" He laughed.
"You could say that" I said putting my head down on the table.

Oli's POV:
"Come on get it down ya!" Matt cheered with Jordan, Vegan and Lee. I laughed downing the rest of what my drink was.
My eyes were starting to blur and I knew maybe I should stop drinking seeing as I wanna make sure I get Ruby home safely.

"I'll be back in a minute" I said to the guys. I went to go and find Ruby. "Come on baby let's dance" Hayley said grabbing my waist. "What the fuck are you doing here" I yelled frowning. "Wanted to see my baby" she said licking her lips. "Fuck off you weirdo" I said pushing her off me. I pushed past a lot of people and finally made my way near the booths. I looked up and saw something I wish I could un see.

How could she do this to me? Betray me like that? Her hand was on his cheek and she pulled him in kissing his lips. My heart crushed into a thousand pieces. The love of my life has just broken all of our trust.
And the fact that she was kissing my own brother made me feel a whole lot worse.

A tear escaped from my eye and I knew I had to leave and get out well away from everyone. "Ruby get off me" Tom said shoving her off him. I didn't care I was angry. My fist collided into Tom's face and we were fighting on the floor. Screams and the sound of glass smashing echoed the club. Jordan and vegan pulled us away quickly. "I didn't kiss her!" Tom spat. Ignoring his words, I turned my head to Ruby who was In tears. "I trusted you..." I whispered in disgust. "Oli I'm sorry please forgive me" Ruby yelled from the top of her lungs.

Everyone's eyes were on me now and I just wanted to leave. Someone who I thought I loved and trusted did this to me? How could she? "Come on mate sit down" Matt said putting his arm round me. I instantly pushed him off me "fuck off" I spat and walked out to the exit.

(Next day)

I packed her bags. All her clothes, toiletries, shoes. Everything. She was going I can't be dealing with this right now. I decided to finish writing one of my songs to spare some time.

We all have our horrors
And our demons to fight
But how can I win when
I'm paralyzed?
They crawl up on my bed
Wrap their fingers round my throat
Is this what I get for
The choices that I made?

I smiled to myself that's pretty good to come up with seeing as that took like half an hour? But I want the chorus to be dramatic. I want it to have a meaning. Love. I will make it about love. I closed my lyric book up and decided to finish that later on.

There was a knock on the door. I opened it slowly and the sunlight peaked through hurting my eyes. A drift of breeze followed and I shivered. My eyes locked down onto Ruby's and she looked so upset. "I'm really sorry" she spoke softly. I really want to forgive her but she broke my heart. I didn't say anything, I went into the hallway, picked her bags up and gave them to her. Ruby's face turned into sadness straight away. "I don't want to hear it right now" I said and I closed the door. Why? I slid down against the door, tears rolling down my cheeks. My heart aches and I feel sick.

The love of my life is gone.

Authors note//
Ooooooooooo SHIT. I actually enjoyed writing this! What do you think of it? Hayley may piss you off in the next chapters :)
Don't forget to vote! I may update later❤️