Chapter 47

Chad didn't say anything as he drove us too the community dock. Mainly kept to him self as he focused on the road.

"Have a good time kiddos" Chad said parking the truck for us to get out.

I grabbed my bikini from my bag the back of the truck and hopped out after Matt.

Matt took my hand and we walked too the bathrooms so i could change.

Once i had my suit on we walked to the end of the dock.

"Watch this." Matt said smiling wide as he walked backwards down the dock.

"Matt what are you-" he did a back flip into the water. "Matt!" i yelled in excitement.

"I didnt think i could do that!" he smiled big as he head bobbed out of the water. Shaking his head like a dog, flinging water out of his hair.

He flicked his hands up splashing water on me.

"Get in looser."

I dove in beside him. The water was warm and refreshing.

"Should have flipped."he joked swimming around me.

"Not all of us can be as cool as Matt Espinosa." i joked and wrapped my arms around his chest.

....

"Trust me?" he asked as i buckled my life jacket.

"Lets hope so." i sighed, tightening my grip on the side of his life jacket.

"Good." i could just see his smirk trough the back of his head as he revved up the jet ski, sending us flying through the water.

Going at a strong 80 mph, Matt took s sharp turn down a little river, slowing down a bit.

I have seen every square inch of this lake a thousand times, or so i thought. I had never seen this part before, and didn't know where Matt was taking me.

The water slowly became more blue and clear.

He idled into a small little circle where the river thingy ended.

"Holy shit" i gasped at the beautiful area surrounding us. Crystal clear blue water and bight green trees lines the area.

"I thought you might like it." he shut off the jet ski and pulled off his life jacket, i did the same and set it next to his.

Matt turned around and lifted me up so i sat closer to him.

He leaned for a kiss, but turned at last minutes, flinging both of us into the water.

"Matt!" i yelled as we fell from the ski before hitting the water.

"Mhm" he smiled pulling me closer to him, holding me in his arms. "i love you so much."

Typical Matt brought his lips to mine before i could say anything.

It was like 4th of july fireworks erupting in my stomach. I had missed this so much. I missed Matt.

I looked back at the beautiful scenery around us.

"wait hold on." Matt said, dropping me in the water. He pushed water out of his way as he attempted to run to the jet ski. He lifted the little compartment and pulled out a his phone in his red life proof case.

"Gotta make this shit last." He nearly pounced on me with one arm in the air holding out his phone.

"I love youuuu." he sang as he took hundreds of pictures. I swung my head back in laughter as he made funny faces into the camera.