Chapter 48

My eyes slowly opened and i realized i was not in my bed at my fathers, or moms.

It hit me that i was at Matt's house, laying on his couch..and him.

Matt's left arm was resting on my lower back as he slept. I slowly shifted my body from under his grip and rolled of the couch, creating a small thump as i hit the ground.

"Oof" i said, pulling my self up.

"Well good morning young lady." Matt's oldest brother Ryan stood over me with a cup of coffee in one hand and the other extended to help me up.

I took his hand and jumped to my feet.

"Good morning Ryan." i said standing awkwardly in front of him.

"So did you sleep well on top of this kid?" He winked.

"Oh god." i could fell my cheeks heat up. Ryan and i weren't nearly as close as Dylan and I were.

"No its okay, it was actually cute." he winked and walked off.

I walked up the stairs to Dylans room and cracked his door open. Burnie came running out.

"Hey buddy" i rubbed his back as he jumped all over me. I walked back down stairs with Burnie following me.

"Get him burn!!" i said pointing to Matt still asleep on the couch for Burnie.

He jumped up and started licking Matts face.

"Shit Burnie stop it." he said in his raspy morning voice. He pushed Burnie off the couch and sat up.

"Morning babe." Matt said standing up. He walked over to me and wrapped his arms around my waist. He kissed the side of my neck slowly.

"Good morning Mattchu."

"I guess we fell asleep watching the movie, huh?"

"It was like 4 in the morning, im shocked we stayed up that late." Matt laughed and pulled me to the bathroom with him.

Matt sang Let It Go while we brushed our teeth, dancing around the bathroom.

"You're so weird." i laughed.

"You love it though." he said through a mouth full of tooth paste.

"and gross, did i mention gross?"

"Maybe..." he said rising out his mouth, stifling a laugh.

"Hey lets do something today!!" he acted like a small child jumping around as we walked outside. "Lets call Shawn!!"

"Nooo." Matt gave me a confused look. "I love shawn, but every time we hang out something goes wrong, ore we get in trouble."

"True." Matt said tapping his finger on his chin, thinking of ideas.

"How about...i take you on a formal date." Matt finally spoke up. "no interruptions, just us, one an actual date no one else." He genuinely smiled as the idea processed through my head.

"I would love to Matt." his eyes lit up.

"Do i need to take you home so you can get ready?" i nodded my head.

"How do i have to dress. Casual-dressy or dressy?" i asked as Matt started the car.

"Casual dressy."

....

"I'll be back in an hour to get you." Matt yelled through his open window as i walked up my dads porch.

I waved back at him and watched him drive down the street.

"Erin!!" Hayes yelled, jumping in my arms, nearly tackling me down to the ground.