Chapter 35

"Dont move." his deep voice filled my ears as his rough fingers traced the curves of my body. I could feel the eyes of everyone in the room watching impatiently as he felt me. My eyes were shut tight, i couldn't bare to open them.

I heard feet shuffling behind me, and the screech of a chair being pushed around on the tile floor, more people joining?

My wet hair dripped down my back as he wrapped on arm around me.

"I want you to watch me while i make you feel great." He instructed as his rough fingers slowly worked their way up my thighs. He moaned to himself as he fingers traveled higher and higher up my leg. I opened my eyes, looking down at my feet. Two big hairy arms were on my legs. My eyes traveled up the mans body and i screamed. It was Matt. I turned my head and looked around the room. They were all Matt. Matt's face on all these gross hairy mens bodies.

"Erin! Erin! Wake up!" Someone shook me.

I breathed heavily and shot up from where i was laying in bed. It was Matts bed. I turned my head and saw a worried look on Matthews face as he held him self up on the bed with on arm and the other reaching out to my face.

"Its not that dream again, was it?" He whispered. I shut my eyes and nodded my head. "Oh god." He ran his hands threw his hair in frustration. He brought his hands down and wrapped his arms around me pulling me closer to his body.

It has been three nights since the mafia incident, and each night i've had the same dream. The first night i woke up screaming and crying and Nash ran in wondering what was wrong. The second night Hayes came to get me. Tonight we tried experimenting, seeing if i was with Matt if i would still have the same dream.

"Erin, know i would never do anything like that to you." Matt said into my hair. I know Matt would never rape me, so why do i keep having these awful dreams.

We pulled out of our hug, and Matt sat my in between his legs so i was facing him.

The door swung open and the two of us tensed up as the light from the hallway shined through the door way, causing the figure standing there to go black. The obvious figure of a baseball bat was held in their hand. They took a few steps closer and Dylan appeared.

"Hey is everything okay? i heard a scream." He said, holding the bat at his side.

"Yeah we're good." Matt said calmly.

"Then what the hell was that scream for?"

"Bad dream." i quietly announced to him.

"Oh, okay." Dylan said in a soft low voice and turned around, shutting the door behind him.

It was 4 am, Matt and I both laid down. Matt had one of his arms resting on my hip, and pulled me a lot closer to him.

...

"How'd it go?" Nash asked. Matt shook his head, and played with his hands in mine. "damn it." Nash sighed. "Hey Erin i need your help today, whats Christins locker combination?"

"26, 4, 17. Why?" i answered and Nash grinned, writing it on his hand with a pen and ran down the hall.

"Well okay." Matt and I laughed. He walked me to class and went to his own class.

I said in my seat for Avery. I looked over and noticed Taylor wasn't sitting in his normal seat, or even in the room. Maybe hes helping Nash..

Avery was unusually quiet for a wednesday morning.

"Do your work class." she said pointing to an assignment on the board, holding her forehead in her hand. She looked a little pale.

I finished my assignment rather quickly, it must be a review because it was pretty easy. I looked around the room and everyone else was working still, which was odd because i was normally one of the last people to finish.