Chapter 33

Memories of the previous night flooded through my head as Matt and I laid out in my drive way starring at the sky.

I stood there laughing with Amanda and Emma, i didnt really know them, but they were really nice. We had been dancing for about an hour, when someone called me.

"Hey Erin, come here!" Will's childhood friend Ben called from the kitchen. I excuses my self from the girls walked over stood in front of him and another 2 boys. "how old are you now, 16?"

"15." i corrected.

"Close enough." his friends laughed. He reached down down and picked up a liquor bottle, over half way empty. He poured it into a red cup, then added some cherry mix to it.

"Drink up birthday girl." he shoved the cup into my face for me to grab.

"No thanks." I politely obliged. His face turned stern as he took my hands and wrapped my fingers around the cup.

"Drink it." He said again. His friends watching my every move.

"Erin!!" Johnny called, walking up to us. "oooh whats that?" he said taking the cup from my hand and drank it.

"Damn that was good." he whipped his mouth with the back of his hand, and took another large gulp.

Using that as my que to walk away, i stepped away from the group and walked outside. It was 3 in the morning, and the cool air hit me as i stepped outside. A boy and girl laid on the porch swing making out.

I hadn't seen Matt in a couple hours and i was getting a little worried.

"Aaron." My jaw dropped a little as i caught the faces of the two people making out. I pulled my bottom lip in between my teeth trying not to laugh.

"Hey Erin!" he waved. Only Aaron would stop in the middle of making out with a girl, to wave to me. The girl turned her head and made eye contact with me, then tilted her head back to Aaron, pulling their faces together as she straddled him.

"There you are!" a boy said, grabbing me from the waist and swung me around in circles. I could tell it was Matt just from the way his hands rested on mu hips.

"Hey babe." Matt said, spinning my around so we were facing each other. He brought his lips to mine, as we stood under the draped lights on the deck.

Das Me by Brooke Candy played in the background, bringing a smile to my face. The back door opened and the music played slightly louder.

"What?" Matt slightly chuckled.

"All the dudes wiggle your dicks for Brooke Candy. All the hoes jiggle your tits for Brooke Candy. If you gotta blunt, bitch don't let it pass me. Looking for the realest bitch? tell the world. DAS ME. Tell 'em thats me,, tell 'em tell 'em Das me!" He laughed as i sung the lyrics to him.

"Hey Mattchu." i turned on my side so i was facing him.

"Hmm?" he mumbled, turned to face me as well.

"When is Shawn going to get here?" I asked anxiously.

"Any minute." he softly chuckled. We were waiting for Shawn to pick us up. The two of the boys had made plans, for my birthday i guess, but i wasn't aloud in on the planning.

A car honked and the two of us looked up. Shawn pulled up on the street in front of my house. Matt stood up, and reached a hand down to help me up. Matt hopped into the passenger seat, and i climbed into the back seat.