Chapter 4

"CHRISTIN WHAT THE HELL!!" I yelled as Matt pulled me inside.

I couldn't believe what i had just seen. Christin with a bottle of vodka in her hands with it over half was empty and sucking Nash's face off.

"We need to go upstairs." Matt said pulling me upstairs.

"Erin!" Nash's voice came from down the hallway. "Wait!"

"What Nash!!" i yelled in his face, i was beyond pissed off at him for trowing this party, and now making out with one of my only friends.

"I-it was an accident." he said calmly looking at his feet. He was so drunk he could barley stand up straight. Then his head shot up and stared me dead in the eyes, his eyes red and full of anger. "Actually no, im not sorry. Your sitting here running around with MY best friend kissing and shit and wearing his shirts, having sex and shit and im not aloud to kiss on of your friends in a game?! You're pathetic Erin!"

"Nas-" before i could say anything he interrupted me.

"NO ERIN IM DONE WITH YOUR SHIT! Ever since you've gotten to high school you think your all that, well guess what YOUR NOT! You so fucking annoying sometimes oh my god!" he brought his hand up pulling his own hair. "just leave or something!" he stormed off down the hall, i could hear as he slammed the back door, it echoed through out the whole house. I looked over the bannister and saw everyone was starring at him for a seconds but then continued on like nothing had happened.

I didn't even realize i was crying until Matt pulled me into his arms and wiped a tear off of my cheek.

"Don't listen to him, he's just drunk, none of that is true." Matt whispered to me as we walked into my room.

**MATTS POV**

I slowly closed her door as she slid down her wall and sat down on her floor.

"Erin?" i said quietly, i really didn't know what to do other than to hug her and make everything seem like its okay even though it isn't, her drunk-underage-brother just lashed out on her, no one knows where Hayes is, there probably about 200 people at or even in her house right now.

I sat down next to her and pulled her into my arms, the music was so loud it was booming through the walls of her room.

She looked up at me and wiped the tears from her eyes.

"Its okay, im here for you." i said and she nodded her head.

☽ERINS POV☾

I dont know what to do right now, i feel almost....empty. But Matts right, hes just drunk. But... what if he did mean it, and him being drunk was just an opportunity to say it.

I looked back up to Matt and began to cry again, i feel so bad he had to witness all that.

He slowly leaned in and kissed me, gentle at first but then more passionate and more heated.

✖️NASHS POV✖️

God i cant even fucking believe Erin right now, shes literally so fucking annoying. We could of been perfectly fine with out her in our lives, it would of just been me, Will, Hayes, and Skylynn, we don't need her.

I was so mad i slammed the back door as i walked back to the game. I knew everyone was starring, but i didn't care. its my party.

"Hey babe." i said to Christin as i rejoined the circle. She was really pretty, and i mean i like her a lot, ever since her and Erin met, but shes Erins friend and that would be we-.

Who am i to care? shes up there doing god knows why with my friends right now!

Fuck her!