Chapter 29

"Shawn you little fuck!" Nash laughed as he drove us home. I was actually surprised he was in such an okay mood, i had expected him to be pissed and yelling at us, since it was currently 1:35 on a school night. But no he was actually laughing at our story.

"I didnt mean tOo!" shawn said with his voice cracking on 'too'. The four of us burst into laugher.

"Espinosa are you just spending the night?" Nash asked once our laughing died down.

"Sure man." I smiled at Matt, it wasnt like Nash to be acting this type of way, and i really liked it.

"Alright, see ya tomorrow Shawn." Nash said as he pulled into Shawns drive way.

"Bye guys!" He waved.

The rest of the way back to the house was kinda quiet, with the music from the radio softly playing in the background. Until Rack City came on. Nash reached over and turned the volume up nearly all the way.

"RACK CITY BITCH RACK RACK CITY BITCH, TEN TEN TWENTIES ON THEM TITTIES BITCH!!" We all scream/sang the lyrics.

....

"Owy." Matt said in a toddler tone of voice. He rubbed his index finger over the scar on my leg. I laid in between Matts legs on my bed, with my back facing him. Like normal when we sleep together i was in his shirt.

"It doesn't really hurt anymore." I slightly shrugged my shoulders. I could feel Matt nod his head. He rested his cheek on the back of my neck.

"What time is it?" He asked, tiredness laced in his voice.

"2:45." I said as i unlocked my phone.

Matt snatched my phone out of my hand and flipped the camera open.

"Nooo." i giggled and covered my face with my hands. I could feel his smile as he took our picture in the dim light of my room. My christmas lights were hanging on the wall over my bed, and they were just bright enough for Matt to be satisfied with his selfies.

It had been a couple minutes since Matt had taken the last picture, i slowly brought my hands down from my face. Matt had other ideas. He quickly grabbed my face and connected our lips, with one arm extended, i could tell he was taking a picture.

....

"Up up up!!" Hayes yelled throwing a pillow at Matt and I. Matts arms were tightly wrapped around my waist, and his legs intertwined with mine.

"Throw another Hayes." i laughed. Hayes took a step closer and picked up another pillow, and threw it at Matts head. It made a loud thud against his face.

"Fuck!" Matt said jumping up, bringing his hands to his head. Hayes ran out of the room laughing.

"Good morning to you too." I kissed the top of his head. He threw himself back onto the bed and pulled the blanket over his head. I jumped off my bed and walked into the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and plugged in my hair straighter. I then turned on the water and quickly stepped into the shower.

I was out of the shower with in 8 minutes, quickly washing myself and my hair.

I ran the blow dryer through it, trying to make as much noise as possible since Matt was still asleep.

When i finished with my hair I stepped back into the bedroom, Matt was back asleep. I threw on his sweatshirt and a pair of black leggings. I walked across the hallway and pulled out a pair of shorts and a shirt from Nash's closet.

"Put these on." i said and threw the clothes at Matt. He opened his eyes, and took the clothes. I put on a pair of Hayes's old Nike Janoskis.

"Ready?" I asked Matt as he walked out of the bathroom, finally dressed. He nodded his head. We walked down to the kitchen. We split a bagel, and just barely made it on time for the bus.