Chapter 17

"Erinn!" Matt called as he pushed his foot harder up against the road to catch up to me.

"Matt!" I sqealed as he placed his hands on my hips as we road the open roads on our Penny Boards. He placed a quick kiss on my cheek. He moved his hands off my hips and intertwined our fingers.

"Eeww PDA!" Gilinsky called out and we all laughed. I could see out the corner of my eye Nash and Taylor taking pictures, and i smiled to my self.

"What are you smiling at?" Matt asked and half chuckled.

"Tonight. Its just, perfect" i smiled again as i looked over at the beautiful LA sunset.

We rode about a mile longer until we stopped at a nearby Taco Bell. We ordered 2 Big Box Tacos and 6 Baha Blasts to share.

"No no no," Jack Johnson took a second to laugh. "That not even the best part. Jack was soo high that before we left, he tried to tell me there was a llama in the kitchen and was freaking the fuck out!" We all laughed so hard, i was even in tears. Gilinsky punched Jack J in the arm once we all slightly calmed down from laughing.

"What do you guys want to do now?" Nash asked as he balled up his trash to throw away.

"Oh! Oh! Lets go to the museums and see the lights!!" Taylor suggested. "Its only a couple blocks from here!!"

"Ooh yeah" a lot of us said at once.

So it was settled, after we all finished out drinks and tacos, we grabbed our boards and headed to see the lights.

"Woww" Nash said in awe as we walked up to the lights. The sun had just set and it was finally beginning to get dark. The warm spring temperatures were slowly falling, but not rapidly, as it got darker and darker. And me being the idiot I am didnt even think about this and didnt bring a jacket.

"Do you want me to take your picture?" a kind middle age man asked our group. Nash handed him his phone and we all went and stood in front of the display.

"Okay, 1....2...." Matt wrapped his arms around me from behind then leaned in an placed a big kiss on the side of my cheek then looked up and smiled big. "3!" the man said and smiled as he shot the picture.

"Thank you!" Nash said to him as he grabbed his phone and the man waved us good bye.

"Taylor this was such a good idea." i said taking a seat next to him on the side walk. We both sat there watching the rest of the boys play around the light posts.

After about 20 minutes of watching the beautiful display at the Art Museum, we all decided it would be a good idea to head back to the hotel.

"Hayes give me your sweat shirt." i asked as we walked down the street carrying our penny boards.

"No. im using it." he said in that annoying ass little brother tone he always uses.

"Please Haaayesss." i tried begging.

"No Erin." he rolled his eyes and ran up ahead of me.

"I got you." Matt's voice said from behind me, and before i could turn around he placed his hoodie in my hands. i looked up and smiled at him.

"Thank you." i stepped up on the top of my toes and placed a kiss on his lips.

"Welcome babe." he said and kissed me again.

"Come onnnnn." Aaron groaned. We pulled out of our kiss and looked over at the group, who had been waiting for us during our 'little moment', as Jack Johnson would like to call it. I felt a slight blush come up on my cheeks as everyone watched us. Matt took my hand in his own as we walked down the street.