Chaptet 45

"Okay class, put down your pencils and stop working." Turner spoke up. "You have finished the testing session, if you need additional time please raise your hand." no ones hands went up. "I will walk by and collect your testing materials, you have completed the North Carolina State Final Examinations, congratulations." The whole class cheered as Turner walked around and picked up our test booklets and pencils.

When we were released from the class room i stopped and looked around for Matt.

"There you are!" He said wrapping his arms around me from behind.

"Matt!!" i turned around and kissed his lips.

"I dont give a fuck about what our parents say, i will do anything i can to keep you with me forever."

I smiled like an idiot because Matt was just so damn cute.

He grabbed my hand and walked me to my locker. I pulled out my backpack and just threw random items into it attempting to clean out my locker.

"SHAWN!" I yelled and ran up to him, hugging him tight.

"ERNESTOO!!" he hugged back. You could hear Matt laughing from behind us. "Dude why haven't you been replying to my texts?"

"I'm grounded."

"What are you? 8?" he laughed and i rolled my eyes. "Sorry." he said calming him self down.

"Hey, do you and Matt wanna come over to my place after school? Alina's throwing a sick party and we can all go together!" Matt and i looked at each other and frowned.

"I gotta get Erin to Nash so he can take her home, and i dont really want to go with out her." Matt sighed out.

"No, no, its okay dude." Shawn half smiled. "Well i'll see you around this summer right?" He smiled big now.

"Definitely" Matt and I both said as Matt slipped one arm around my back.

"Lets go find your brother." Matt said as Shawn took off down the hallway towards his girlfriend.

"Hey Nash." Matt said with no emotion in his voice what so ever when we walked up to his locker.

He was standing in front of Christin, resting on arm on the top of the lockers, and the other on the side of her hip, in full make out mode.

Nash looked up.

"Actually Matt." i felt Matt tense up. "You go ahead and take her home, and not my dads house either, take her to your place." Nash half smiled, but then flung his head back and started making out with Christin again.

Matt and I's went wide, but didnt say anything as we turned away and walked down the hallway.

"Is he serious?" i asked when we got to the parking lot.

"I think so" Matt smiled big.

.....

"This movie is so sad, why the hell are we watching it?" Matt half laughed wiping a tear from the corner of his eye.

"Because it's so cute!" i joined him in laughter and wiped a tear from my eye as well.

We were watching Up, and his wife had just died, probably the saddest scene in all of Disney movie history.

Matt turned his head to mine, resting our foreheads together. He set one hand on the floor for support and i laud back. He bent his head down and connected out lips.

"Erin and Matthew sittin' in a tree. K-I-S-S-I-N-G. First comes loove, then comes marriage, then comes a baby in a baby carriage!" Dylan sang from the door way. Matt jumped up and so did i. I began to laugh, but Matts face turned red in embarrassment.