Chapter 21

✖️NASH POV✖️

It was about 2:30 in the morning, Taylor, Aaron, and I were sitting watching Finding Nemo, the only movie the hotel provided apparently.

Erin and Matt had just walked into the door, and ran straight back to their bedroom, only stopping for a quick hello. I could hear Erins giggle every now and then, then Matt instantly shush her.

At about 3 we all decided to go to bed, what sucked though was that there was another bed in Erin and Matts room, but no one dared to go in there. I opted out and had to sleep in the bed with Hayes, while Taylor and Aaron jumped into the other bed together.

"No homo." they both yelled as the jumped under the covers. I laughed really hard, causing Hayes to stir in his sleep.

The next morning.

"Nash!" Hayes yelled from the kitchen.

"Whaat?" i groggily spoke.

"Come with me to get breakfast." He excitedly spoke.

"Kay one sec." i walked back to the bedroom and took a pillow off my bed and threw it at Taylor and Aaron. "Get up!" i said and threw another.

"Damn it Nash!" Taylor jumped out of the bed and landed on the floor.

"HAHAHAHAHA!" Aaron laughed as he watched Taylor fall.

"Come on, were going to get breakfast." we walked out of the room together, we passes the closed door of Erin and Matts room and stopped and looked at each other.

"Nahh, they had a long night." Aaron said and we all burst into laughter.

"Nash! Taylor! Aaron!" a voice called from behind us as we stood in line for the hotel breakfast bar. The four of us turned around and saw the Jacks waving and walking towards us.

"Whats up guys!" Gilinsky and Johnson gave each us a bro hug.

"Got any plans for the day?" Gilinsky said as he picked up a banana off the table.

"Um, i dont think so." I said.

"Sweet! wanna head up to the Hollywood sign later with us?"

"Yeah, we'd love to!" Taylor said and jumped up and down.

"Sweet, we'll by your room in a couple of hours to pick you guys up."

"Later dudes." they waved and walked back to their rooms.

___

"Yeah dude, i think they're really cool people." Taylor said as we were walking into the hotel room door. Aaron and i nodded our heads in a agreement.

"Hayes i think you'll like them once you get to know them better." Aaron said. i set down the tray of food onto the table and took a seat. We heard a door open and all looked up. Erin came walking out of the bathroom.

"Ooh my favorite look on you!" Taylor joked. She walked out in one of Matts shirts on. And that was it. I was hopping she at least had underwear on as well. She rubbed her eyes and took a seat next to Hayes, laying her head down on his shoulder.

"Good morning sleepy heaad." I said in a mocking baby voice.

"Hey." she said with the soft raspy voice that she gets when shes tired.

"We're going to the Hollywood sign with Jack and Jack today!" Aaron announced with a mouth full of bagel.

She nodded her head. She reached forward and grabbed one of the extra bagels off the table. The bedroom door opened again and Matt walked out.