Chapter 46

I held my breath as i turned the doorknob of my mothers house. I needed clothes, and other things i didnt have at my dads.

I looked in and the room was empty. I quietly ran up to my room and filled a back pack with shorts.

"Erin?" i heard from the door way. I turned around and saw Steve looking at me with a disappointed face. "Erin i need to talk to you..."

"Look," i turned around, slinging the bag to the ground. "if its about mom or any of this Matt bull shit i dont want to hea-"

"Its Will." he interrupted. My stomach dropped. "In the hospital, before...you know.. he wrote you a letter." He handed me the letter and half smiled.

He turned out the room and shut the door behind him.

I held the letter in my hands, starring at the envelope.

Eryuhn. was written on the front, Will and I's little inside joke on spelling my name.

I couldn't bare to open it. I just couldn't. My hands were shaking as i held the paper in my hands.

A tear fell from my face landing on the envelope.

I heard my dad honk from the drive way, he was impatiently waiting for me to grab clothes.

I shoved the letter in the my bag and ran around my room grabbing anything else i may need.

"Erin?" Skylynn said as i took off running down the halls. I hates just leaving her standing there, a deep frown on her face, but i had to get to the car.

"Hey, are you okay?" Chad asked as i got into the car.

"Yeah....yeah, lets just go." I hastily brought my hands up to my face, wiping away any tears that still remained.

He gave me a concerned look, but pulled out of the drive way anyway.

We then took a sharp left turn.

"Where are we going." i asked, sitting up looking out the widow.

"Were going to get Matt and Nash and you're going out on the lake, i cant bare to see you like this. Its eating me alive watching you suffer. Yes you did something very bad, but i think you have been punished enough." I smiled wide as Chad finished he rant. He looked over with a big smile on his face too.

He parked the car in front of Matt's house and i reached across the center console and wrapped my arms around his neck.

"I love you so much daddy." I released my arms and jumped out of the car, nearly running up to Matt's front door.

I rang the door bell like 20 times driving Burnie insane.

"IM COMING, IM COMING." Matt yelled trough the door. "Wha-ERIN!" He wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me into a hug, spinning up around in circles.

"Come on." i said hopping to my feet.

"What?"

"Come on, we're going to the Lake. Chāde just ranted to me about how he hates seeing us apart, come on lets go!" we were both jumping with excitement.

Matt grabbed me by my forearm and pulled us into the house, shutting the door. He dropped his pants to the ground and ran up the stairs.

"What the hell are you doing?!"

"Getting dressed!" he yelled back. He came back running down the stairs with swim trunks.

Matt grabbed my hand and we took off running down to my dads car.

______________________

Sorrry its so short, but im in VA (were visiting friends & family) and i wanted to update, BUT next chapter will be the lake so be ready :)

Ily!!

Aye if you're reading this you should soooo follow me on twitter:

@erinwhut

I tweet random stuff, so why not