Chapter 3

Hey baby girl, im putting you in charge for the rest of the weekend until i get home, im out in Raleigh with your sister and grandma, grandpa's in the hospital, dont worry he'll be okay, just breathing trouble, they say he'll be out by tomorrow afternoon, and i'll be home by dinner tomorrow to see my sweet angels, call Will if you need anything. love you. -Mom

"Shit" i mumbled looking down at my phone. If mom wasn't going to be back until Sunday night, that meant Nash would try and keep his friends here as long as possible. Maybe i can call Christin and have her come over so i don't have to be 'in charge' on my own.

"Whats wrong babe?" Matt asked as he pulled my face up to look at him.

"Oh its nothing really." i said and showed him the screen of my phone and read the text.

"You know Nash was planning on throwing a party sometime soon and now is he opportunity to do it." He gave me a worried look on his face.

"Fuck." i cursed to my self.

"Its okay, i can help you with all this." he said giving me a reassuring smile.

....

"Hey Christin, i need your help." i held the phone close to my ear as i heard the front door open and a lot of people walk in, from the top of the stairs i was able to count 20 people so far.

"Watcha need Erin?" she spoke calmly into the phone.

"So um, Nash is throwing a party and-"

"GIRL IM ON MY WAY!" She shouted into the phone interrupting me.

"Nonono Christin-" she hung up.

"Shiiiiittttt." i said as i hugged Matt.

"It'll be okay, dont worry." he said as he rubbed my back.

"No Matt, if mom find out IM dead, not Nash, not anyone else, but me because im in charge." i felt like i was going to cry.

"I wont let that happen." he whispered.

....

The sun was just now setting and more and more people were showing up, i dont even think some of them even go to our school.

"Erin there you are!!" Christin yelled over the music that was now blasting through out the house. "Ive been looking everywhere for you!!" she tried to hug me but stopped when she saw mine and Matts hands together.

"ERRIN!!" she yelled even louder and hugged me and Matt while jumping up and down.

"Okay, okay." i said trying to calm her down.

"Well im off to party!" she said running off into a group of people.

"No Christin wait!" I called but she was gone.

"Got any other plans? preferably one that might work." Matt chuckled at him self.

"Shut up." i said as i playfully slapped his arm.

"Lets find some of the boys." he suggested and i nodded in agreement.

"Aaron!" i yelled over the music. He was sitting at the kitchen alone.

"Hey." he said all gloom like.

"Whats up A-A-Ron, you dont seem to happy." i asked as i sat down next to him.

"My girlfriend dumped me." he put his head in his hands.

"Dude is she even here?" Matt joined in and sat on the other side of him.

"No, she left."

"Well good!" i said and jumped up. "come on! your at a party! lets go find someone for you to dance with." i know im being completely bipolar about this party, but now its turned to helping a friend out.

We walked into the large living room where a large amount of the people were dancing.

"Come one Aaron!" i yelled as i ran into the large group of people pulling Aaron with me. I looked over at Matt who was watching us with a big smile on his face.

"Hi whats your name?" i asked a girl who was dancing with her 2 other friends.

"Haylee, who the hell are you?" she looked like a senior.

"Hi Haylee nice to meet you, im Nash's sister, and this is my friend Aaron, Aaron say hi." i spoke rather quickly.

"Hi." he smiled and waved at her.

That was my que to walk away.

"How'd it go?" Matt laughed as i walked up to him and he grabbed my hand.

"Haylee." i said bluntly as we walked away and he laughed again.

We went into the kitchen so i could get a drink of water.

"Dont drink that!" Taylor yelled as he slapped the cup out if my hand and it fell to the floor.

"What the hell Taylo-"

"Thats NOT water." he said giving me a worried look. My jaw dropped. They broke into the liquor cabinet.

"Maybe we should go Erin." Matt said as he pulled me out of the kitchen. As we walked out i noticed Cameron pouring all the drinks.

"We have to find Nash." i told him as we stepped out side on to the back patio. There was a large group of people siting in a circle playing what looked like spin the bottle.

"CHRISTIN WHAT THE HELL!!!" i yelled as Matt pulled me inside.