Chapter 25

"Up up up children! get up!" Chad yelled clapping his hands. I lifted my head as best i could, I was laying on top of Matt, with his arms wrapped around me, very tightly too. We were laying on the small couch where we were sitting last night for the movie. I looked around the room. Nash was still asleep in the recliner, Taylor was on the floor, Aaron was in the kitchen, and it looked like Hayes was in the bathroom.

"Matthew." i whispered, slowly shaking his arms off of me. He didnt even flinch. "Matt!" i said a little louder in his ear. Still nothing.

Out of the corner of my eye i watched Chad answer his phone and step into the hallway.

I began to softly kiss Matts jawline. And i finally got a smile out of him. His grip loosened on me and i sat up so i was sitting on his lap with my legs straddling him.

"Get up!" i yelled again, and playfully slapped his face repeatedly.

"Noo." He groaned.

"Yes sleepy head!" i'm full of energy and im not sure why. It was already 11:30, and im pretty sure Chad had wanted to of left by now. But us teenagers had other ideas.

I hopped off of Matts lap, and walked to the bathroom. Hayes was in the shower, so of course i pulled a Grier and walked in on his shower.

I brushed my teeth, and combed out my hair, then quickly ran the hair straightener though it. And through all of this Hayes probably didnt even know i was in there.

"Hayes finish up, we're leaving soon." i called to him. I heard a slight crash, and something fall to the ground.

"Fuck Erin, you scared the shit out of me." he panicked. And picked up the shampoo bottle that fell and threw it at me, but missed.

"You know, my 13 year old brother will cuss, bur Aaron wont. Thats great." I laughed at my realization, Hayes soon joining me.

I walked out of the bathroom and made my way to Matt and Is bedroom. I noticed he wasn't on the couch anymore which meant that he had to be in the room, or somewhere else.

I opened the door, and there was Matt laying sprawled out, face down, on the bed. Great.

I walked over and slapped him in his ass.

"Get up looser." i 'yelled' at him. I heard a muffled laugh from the bed, and laughed myself. I walked over to my suit case and pulled out a pair of high wasted shorts, and a plain white tee shirt. I closed the blinds and the room, which caused Matt to look up.

I took off Matts hoodie that i had one from last night and out of the corner of my eye i saw him sit up on the edge of the bed.

"So thats what it takes to get you out of bed." i joked putting on my shirt. "You little horn dog." we laughed, and i threw a pillow from the floor at him.

He finally stood up and went to get dressed, and i finished getting ready.

Today was Disney, i wasn't a big fan of roller coasters at all, but hopefully this day wouldn't be a flop.

.....

"Come on kids!" Chad impatiently yelled through the hotel room as we all scattered to grab our phones and any last minute things that had to be done.

Hayes and I skipped through the hallways down the lobby, and into Chads SUV.

It was a short ride to Disney. I think Hayes was the most excited out off all of us. Matt was pretty excited too, he loved roller coasters and the adrenaline rush, same with Taylor. Aaron didnt really mind, same with Nash, but i on the other hand, would rather stand on the side and not even watch, or even stick to the kiddy rides.

....

"Okay first i think we should ride that one!" Hayes said excitedly pointing to a huge roller coaster.

"Yeah!" all the boys agree. They ran towards the line, which was surprisingly not that long. I slowly walked behind them, but not too far behind.

"Ooh, sorry....oh daayum." This boy said bumping into me. I looked over at him. He was wearing a black snapback and hoodie, along with black skinny jeans. He was wearing a white YNG&Reckless shirt, kinda like one Matt had. He also had on a pair of black sunglasses so i couldn't see his eyes.

"Whats your name beautiful?" He asked looking me up and down, probably trying to be all seductive, but failing.

"Erin, come on, lines moving fast." Matt said from behind me, wrapping his arms around my waist. Literally saving me.

"Ouch." The boy said looking at Matts arms wrapped around me.

"Okay babe." i turned and kissed Matt on the cheek, just because the boy was watching.

Matt and I rejoined the group in line.

"Yeah, your welcome. I sent Matt over there to save you." Nash admitted as we stood in line.

"He was like a wanna be Justin Bieber." we laughed.

We were officially next in line, and the fear had now hit me.

We waited for the 1st crowd to exit off the roller coaster, then we stepped on.

The cars had 3 seats on them, I sat in between Matt and Aaron in the 2nd row. Hayes, Nash, and Taylor all ran up to the first row.

The count down had begun and i reached over and grabbed Matts hand, tightly.

"Scared?" he asked, slightly chuckling. I nodded my head. "Don't be, you know i wouldn't let you do anything that would hurt you." He smiled. He brought our hands up to his mouth and softly kissed mine.

3....2....1.

The roller coster took off and i felt my heart in my throat. I closed my eyes and held Matts hand.

"Yep. yep. yep. i hate roller coasters." Was all i could think the whole.

"Lets go again!!" Nash called as we stepped off.

"I'll pass." i said more to myself, but Matt heard me because he laughed.

The boys went on 3 more rides. I stayed on the side and waited for them, that one was enough for me.

I stood on the side and texted Christin for a while, i really missed her, we haven't gone this long with our seeing each other in years. It was like withdraw.

"Come on babe." Matt said as they stepped of their third ride. We walked away from the group, and walked up the streets of Disney.

We were walking by the castle, when out of all the people, wanna be JB showed up.

"I'll be right back, im going to use the bathroom, Stay here." Matt instructed' me.

"No wa-" i tried to stop him when the boy began to approach me, but it was too late. I crossed my arms across my chest and prepared myself.

"So we meet again, Erin." great he knew my name now.

"Im Carter." He said sticking his hand out for me to shake. I slowly reached out one of my hands and shook his hand.

"So come here often?" he asked.

"No, I'm not from around here." I simply replies, showing as little emotion as possible. i wasn't trying to be a bitch, its just that he knows i have a boyfriend and yet he's still trying.

"Ooh a mysterious girl, me likey." where the hell is Matt?

I pretended my phone was ringing and answered it.

"Christin do you want to explain to me what you were doing in the back of the school, smoking the WEEDZ?" Carters faces changed and he was now trying not to laugh. I used the fake phone call as m excuse to walk away, and by away, closer to the boys bathroom where Matt was.

"Ready?" Matt asked as he walked out of the bathroom.

I took his hand and we walked back up and down the streets of Disney, and at this point looking for the others.

__________________

Sorry for the short chapter but its like 11:30 pm 😂 so yeah, i'll update tomorrow tho. dont let me forget!.