Chapter 2

"Goooooood morning love birds!" Taylor greeted Matt and I as we walked into the kitchen. Nash shot him a glare and then gave me an odd glare too, i was really confused until i looked down and saw i was wearing Matts shirt and knew instantly what was going through Nash's head.

"I made pancakes!" Carter yelled excitedly as Cameron joined the rest of us in the kitchen.

"Wheres mom at?" i asked Nash as i sat down next to him at the kitchen table.

"Work." he said with a mouth full of Carters pancakes. "please tell me nothing happened between you and Matt last night." he sighed and put his head in his hands.

"No, no i swear. i think we just both fell asleep when he brought me back to my room, all i remember was him laying me on the bed then i fell asleep." Which was half of the truth, we did end up falling asleep, just not the minute we got to my room, just not the full truth.

"Okay, what ever." he sighed as he took another bite of pancake.

"Hey." Matt smiled at me as i sat down next to him at the counter.

"Hey." i smiled back.

Carters pancakes were pretty good, i was impressed.

...

"Hey Erin, we're going to the Mall, wanna come?" Matt asked as he walked into my room.

"Um i'll pass, you guys go ahead." i looked up and smiled at him and he nodded.

"Good, then i'll stay with you because i really didnt want to go to the mall." I laughed as he jumped onto my bed and sat next to me.

"Is Hayes going?" I asked setting my phone down next to me.

"Yeah i think so." he said as he took my phone.

"What are you doing..?"

"Selfies!!!!" he almost yelled as he took 5,000 selfies on my phone in a matter of minutes.

"Wow thanks." i laughed.

"Hey Matt, we're leaving, you coming?" Nash asked as he stood in my door way.

"I'll pass." Matt replied, Nash shrugged his shoulders and ran out of the house with the rest of the boys.

"So, what do you wanna doo?" i asked as i hopped off my bed.

"Hm, got any cool video games?" he asked as he hopped off the bed and followed me into the 'man cave'.

"I have 3 brothers, yes i have cool video games." we laughed as i turned on the xbox and pulled out the box of games, he picked out Call Of Duty Ghosts, but changed his mind when he saw Just Dance 4.

"This one." he said as he turned off the xbox and turned on the Wii.

"Really?" i laughed at his game choice.

"Yes really!!" He said excitedly

"Okay, wow we haven't played this game in forever"

I let him choose the 1st song, Cant Take My Eyes Off You, i beat him by a long shot, but we spent half of the dance laughing at just how ridiculous we looked.

Claiming because he lost, he got to pick the next song. He chose Love You Like a Love Song, I beat him in that too, also because he want even trying. I was starting to notice something in the songs he was picking, but i didn't say anything because maybe he was just really good at picking out songs about love on accident.

After that we both agreed on Umbrella, which was actually a really provocative dance for this game, but was overall a good song.

"Matt are you going to to stare at my ass or play this game?" I laughed as i noticed he was just staring at me rather than dancing anymore.

"That a tough choice, i choose your ass." i threw my wii remote at him and hit him right on the shin.

"Perv." we both laughed.

"Hey Erinn, you should make me some lunch." Matt said as he gave me a cheeky smile when we walked into the kitchen.

"I have a better idea!" i stated as i sat on the counter top. "how about, you, make me lunch!" i copied his cheeky smile.

"Well i guess we're not eating." he shrugged.

"Lets wait the the rest of the boys get back and we can get Carter to cook for us." we agreed that was the best decision and walked outside.

"I have a game." Matt said as he picked up a basketball and walked to the end of our really long drive way. "if i make this ball into the goal, you have to be my girlfriend, and take note i suck at basketball."

"Deal!" i said, there was no way he could make it. Will has probably made it 6 times in the entire time of us living here, and Nash about 3. (Hayes 0 but he tries)

The drive was easily 50+ feet.

"Okay, now, kiss for good luck." he winked and i met him half way up the drive way and pecked his lips.

"Your going to need it." i walked and stood beside the goal.

Theres no way he was going to-

He made it. First try.

"Well hey there girlfriend" he said as i ran up and grabbed my by the waist, picking me up and kissing me.

"How!?!?" I asked astonished as i pushed out of the kiss.

"Luck i guess" he shrugged as he leaned in to kiss me again.