Chapter 5

✖️NASHS POV✖️

"GOD DAAAAMMMMMMIT!!!" i yelled and it echoed through out the whole house.

"Hey, hey there. It'll be okay." Cameron said patting my back as i hunched over the kitchen sink.

"No, no, its not okay." i sighed standing up straight and looking him in the eyes. "my sister is scared of me! what do i do now?! i practically disowned her as my sister last night!!!" I raised my voice.

"FUCK!" I yelled again.

"Nash! theres someone at your front door! Im answering it!" Taylor called from the living room.

I walked over to see who it is.

"Hey Christin!" Taylor greeted out guest.

"Hey Taylor, is Erin here? i tried calling her like a thousaand times and shes not answering!" she said throwing her arms up in exasperation.

"Um i think so hold on, ERIN!" i called through out the house.

"AYE ERIN!!" Taylor called.

No reply.

"What the hell?" i asked, they both shrugged.

"Erin!" i said again as i ran up the stairs.

"Hey Erin, you in there?" i asked as i knocked on her door.

No answer, i slowly opened it to find her room empty.

"Did she leave?" I called down from the bannister.

"Maybe!" Taylor shrugged.

"Wait, wheres Matt?" i ran down the stairs.

"Hey do you guys know where Carter is? Or even Aaron?" Cam asked with a mouth full of Doritos as he walked inti the living room with us.

"Aaron left earlier with his chica!" Taylor added as he shoved a handful of Doritos in his mouth.

"Shit." Christin said and we all turned to her. "what..?"

__________

☽ERINS POV☾

"Guys! can we please go to Taco Bell! Im starving!" Carter complained as we walked across the street from my neighborhood.

Matt and i both agreed and we headed in the direction of the closest Taco Bell.

"Hey Guys. what do you want today?" Jimmy greeted us as we walked up to the counter.

"Hey Jimmy." i waved back. "i'll have the ushual" i ordered and stepped aside for Matt and Carter to order.

Jimmy brought our food to us and we sat down to eat.

"Shit!" i panicked jumping up out of my seat.

"What?!" Carter and Matt said in unison.

"I forgot my phone!" They laughed. "This isnt funny!"

"Its okay, we have ours, if anyone needs anything they can call us." carter said as he shoved burrito in his mouth.

"Okay" i sighed as i sat back down and ate my food.

....

After Taco Bell we ended up walking several blocks to a near by park. I sat on the swings while Carter and Matt acted like 4 year olds on the slide.

"You guys are such idiots!" i called as they both fell off the top of the slide.

"Hey Erin, isnt that Will's car?" Matt pointed out to a car driving down the road.

"Yeah... what the hell is he doing in town?"

"I dont know but it looked like he was driving pretty fast." Matt shrugged.

....

✖️NASHS POV✖️

"Guys! i found Erin's phone!!" Christin called as she came running down the stairs. "it was plugged into the wall charging! she must of forgot it." she handed me the phone and i resisted the urge to throw it across the room.

"Nash! Will's here!" Cameron called from the window.

"Nash! im here!" he yelled nearly out of breath as he slammed the front door. "tell me everything, and i mean everything." he pushed.

We all sat down around the kitchen table and i told everything, from mom telling us we were alone, to kissing Christin, to Erin and Matt dating, to this morning, to everything.

"Fuck Nash." Will sighed as he put his head in his hands. "Do you have a slight clue of where she would be?"

"I do." Christin chimed in. And we all looked at her.

______________