Chapter 37

"No, not really." Matt said softly, playing with his fingers and mine.

"Okay Matthew." i sighed, laughing slightly. We were debating wether it was reasonable to go out to Waffle House at 10 at night to get waffles, or just make them here, Matt of course wanted Waffle House, which on its own was a sketchy ass place, and at night wasn't any better.

"Fine, iHop?" he gave in, sitting up slightly. We were laying on my bed, my legs straddling him as i sat on his torso.

"Finee" i gave in. Matt smiled big and pushed me off his body, throwing his legs over the bed and jumping onto his feet. I quickly slipped on a pair of Vans while Matt searched for car keys.

We literally stole Nash's truck, but he'll never know, i don't even think he was home in the first place.

The roads were busy at 10 pm on a Saturday night, it was almost surprising. We pulled into the iHop parking lot, not many people were there.

The waitress showed us to a booth and we took our seats, Matthew ordering immediately "can i please get waffles? And a milk" the lady looked at me and i shook my head, kindly excusing my self.

"Oh my god." i said as Emma Nelson walked into the building with her little posy, Erica and Beth (aka Elizabeth). The 'Tres E's' (their ever-so-clever-nick name, which didnt work all too well since Elizabeth wanted to be called Beth) instantly spotted us, there was no hiding that the girls don't like me, i used to be apart of their group. We were the Fab Cuatro, what up with all the spanish?, but i soon found out they were using me to get to Nash.

"Oh hey Matthew." Emma greeted him, in her little preppy bitch voice. Emma rested her hands down on the table, leaning over slightly, obviously shoving her non existent boobs in his face. I could see Matt shift uncomfortably in his seat. Erica whispered something in Beth's ear, causing her to laugh.

Emma turned her head in between the two of us.

"Wait." she took a step back, and let out a fake gasp. "you two are like a thing aren't you?" She asked, her attention still guided to Matt. "her? really?" Emma let out a laugh, Erica and Beth following.

"Dont you have better things to do, like suck dick or something? and leave me and my girlfriend alone?" i was taken aback at his tone of voice, and how he had referred to me as his girlfriend, it was a nice feeling, i liked it.

"Matt's just sad she hasn't sucked his yet." Emma said, almost too loudly, covering her mouth with her hand, shielding us from her words.

"Maybe because shes not a whore like you? *cough* thot *cough*" my jaw dropped at Matthew. I don't think i've ever seen him act this way before, other than like joking around with Nash or Shawn.

"Excuse me?" Emma's hand flew up to her chest, like she was actually hurt. "lets go girls." she scoffed, flicking her beach blonde hair at us and she turned.

"thOT!" Matt called with his hands over his mouth. We laughed, and high fives. "what a bitch." he said, and let out a low laugh.

The waitress brought Matt out his waffles in about 3 minutes. As Matt payed for his food my phone rang. It was Nash.

"Hey Nash" i said into the phone. I stood up from my seat and rested one hand on the table holding my self up, looking out the window.

"Erin?" he sounded uneasy. He let out a sigh. I picked up a glass of water the waitress had brought out and took a sip. "Sometime happened, something bad." My face went blank. He sighed again, i could hear him holding back tears. Matt looked at me with confusion.