Chapter 32

"Mother of fuck" Nash winced holding his head in his hands.

"Good morning sun shine!" i loudly spoke, plopping myself down onto his bed.

"Get out!!" he yelled, his eyes tightly shut.

"Aww does someone have a hang overr?" i asked in a mocking tone.

"I said get out, damn it!" he yelled, but this time bringing a pillow from behind his head and throwing it at me.

"Well damn, i brought you some aspirin, but i guess you don-" he cut me off my springing up from where he lay on his bed, and grabbing the bottle of aspirin out of my hand. He threw his head back, taking the pills, then reached for the glass of water from my other hand.

"Your welcome." i sassily snapped, and walked out of the room.

I felt like a nurse, walking from room to room, helping the hungover boys that remained in the house.

I stopped by the bathroom, Taylor was hunched over the toilet. I sat down on the edge of the bath tub as he threw his face into the bowl of the toilet.

"Let it all out." i slowly rubbed small circles his back for him, as he emptied out the contents of his stomach in the toilet. I turned my head, looking away as he filled the toilet bowl with vomit.

"God this fucking sucks." he said, breathing heavily.

"Im going to go get you some water." he nodded his limp head. I stood up and walked down to the kitchen. Red solo cups were laid out all over the counters and the floors.

One of Nash's friends Tate was asleep on the kitchen floor, i quietly stepped over his body as i made my way to the fridge. I grabbed a bottle of water for Taylor, and one for me.

"ooh!" I squealed as a pair of arms grabbed the sides of my waist.

"Morning babe." Matts husky morning voice spoke in my ear. He spun me around so i was facing him. "i didn't hear you get up."

"I was trying not to wake you." I planted a soft kiss on the tip of his nose.

"Whos this for?" Matt asked pointing to the waters in my hand.

"One for Taylor, one for me."

"When did taylor get here?" he asked, releasing me from his grip.

"Im not sure, but hes not doing to well." Matt nodded his head and followed me upstairs.

"Errriinn." Taylors voice groaned, as we walked through the hallway.

"Im coming Tay." i yelled to him, picking up my pace.

I handed him the water bottle, but he dropped it, and placed his face in the toilet.

"Does it normally last this long?" i asked the boys, i was beginning to get even more concerned. I took my seat back on the tub, and rubbed Taylor's back again.

"How many times have you puked?" Matt asked, leaning against the door frame.

Taylor held up two fingers.

"He should be okay after this." Matt informed us.

After emptying out his gut one final time, Taylor reached down for the water bottle, and nearly drank half of it.

"Fuck this shit man." he said standing up, whipping his mouth with the back of his hand.

I stood up and followed Matt down the hall. We walked down stairs and began to pick up cups on our way down.

"No more parties at my house after this." we laughed.

"Whatcha wanna doo?" Matt asked as we paced around the house, slowly cleaning the mess people had left.