Chapter 23

"Nasssh slow down!" i laughed as i ran up the stairs after him.

"We have to beat the others!!" He yelled back down to me. The other boys had taken the elevator while Nash and I were running up five flights of stairs to beat them to the hotel room. Who ever go to the room first between Nash and Taylor got the shower, and the race was on, Taylor had beat us to the elevators and we were now practically running for our lives all for a shower.

"One more flight! we can make it Erin!" Nash yelled flinging his body up the stair well. He burst through the large metal doors and took off running down the hallway.

"HA IN YOUR FACE MOTHER FUCKER!" Nash yelled in victory as he tuned the door knob. The second he turned the knob the elevator doors opened up.

"DAMN IT!!" Taylor yelled as they stepped out of the elevator.

"Did you really run that whole way?" Matt laughed as he walked up to me. I was leaned against the hotel wall out of breath. My phone vibrated in my back pocket causing the whole wall to shake. Matt laughed, he reached out his hand to help me stand up straight. I took it, then pulled out my phone.

Incoming call: that nigga christin

"CHRISTIN!!" i yelled into the phone.

"Well damn, hey Erin!" She softly laughed.

"I MISS YOU SO MUCH BABE." I yelled earning a weird look from Matt. 'Its christin' i mouthed to him and he nodded his head.

"I miss you too, hey can you do me w favor?"

"Sure thing."

"Can you please tell Nash to call me later?"

"Oh course." i answered.

"Okay thank you, so hows California?"

☼MATTS POV☼

I stood with Erin while her and Christin talked on and on, on the phone.

While they talked i pulled out my phone and texted Shawn.

To: Shawn Mendez

aye shawn, gonna be back in town in a couple days, wanna hang when i get back?

Shawn was a really good friend of mine, since we were younger too, and Erin liked hanging out with him which made me really happy. Its crazy how much this girl has changed my life in all positive ways. From being a nothing in her, to her everything, is all i need in my life. The day we started talking, then ended up dating was the happiest day in my life. Ever since she was in 7th grade, i had wanted her more than anything, but i was just one person in the presence of millions in her world, it was a crazy thing to think she'd ever date me, let alone talk to me, since she had only ever seen me as 'another one of Nash's friends'. I dont think she realizes just how much she really means to me, she is my world, which sounds really dumb since we're so young, but she's all i think about, the only thing ever on my mind.

"Matt? hello? earth to Matthew?" Erin said waving her in front of my face and giggled pulling me out of my thoughts.

"Oh sorry, haha, just thinking." i dumbly replied.

"Thinking about what?" She pestered me, normal people would think it was annoying, like Nash, but i loved it.

"You." i replied, i could feel my cheeks redden, which was dumb because i was the guy in this situation and this shouldn't happen, at least i dont think it should.

"Aw babee." She smiled and planted a soft kiss on my cheek. I couldnt help my self but to kiss her back passionately on the lips. She pulled out sooner than i expected. The kiss lingered, and i couldn't control my self, i craved her. I pulled her my her waist up against me and kissed her hard. Everyone thinks we had sex last night, but i couldn't do that to her, not yet. No matter how bad i would love too, i need to know shes ready. She and I are the only people that actually know what happened last night, and sex wasn't it. One day though, when shes ready of course.

"Matt." she giggled, i only aloud her to push out for mere seconds. I lifted her up into my arms, her legs wrapped around my waist. I could tell she was shocked by my sudden acts, but it felt so good i couldn't stop.

"I love you Erin." i whispered, our foreheads resting on one anothers.

"I love you too." she whispered back. "I want to continue so bad, but we have to go back in the room."

"We technically don't have to do anything." I grinned and she laughed.

"Come one babe." She hoped down off of me and took my hand, leading me into the hotel room.

"There the love birds are!" Aaron announced as we walked into the room.

"Finally your back!" Hayes said excitedly.

"We were just in the hallway dude." I laughed grabbing an Apple off the kitchen counter throwing it up in the air and catching it. Erin walked back to the bedroom, and i aimed the apple at her ass and through it, nailing her.

"Hey!" she squealed, then laughed. I gave her a smirk and followed her into the room, shutting the door behind us.

She pulled off her shirt and slipped on one of my hoodies, then unbuttoned her shorts, then walking to the other side of the room to her suitcase. She was teasing me, she had to be. She took out a pair of those spandex style black shorts girls always wear that make their ass' look great.

"Take a picture, it'll last longer." she joked when she noticed me staring.

"Well okay." I joked pretending to take my phone out, earning a good laugh from her.

____________

MATTHEW HIT 1 MILLION ON TWITTER. IM NOT OKAY 😭
-
okay you little voting wizzards. FOURTY FIVE (45) votes and i'll update >:)