Chapter 30

Matt and I were sitting inside a Taco Bell doing homework. Some how i managed to survive the rest of the day. Something about just being around Matt can put me in the best mood ever, and i will forever love him for that.

"What the pythagorem theorem again?" Matt asked, not looking up from his worksheet.

"A squared, plus b squared equals c squared." he nodded this head, with his pencil in between his lips.

"Algebra 1 memories." We both lightly laughed for some reason.

My phone began to buzz on the table, causing the whole thing to shake.

Incoming Call: Nashty

"Hello?" I answered.

"What flavor cake do you want? Hayes and I are out shopping for tomorrow." Matt looked up. The volume on the phone was so loud he could probably hear it.

"Chocolate i guess, you know i don't want to do anything for my birthday." i sighed. Im not a birthday person, never really have been. I don't really like all the attention it brings, like 'hey look at me for one day because im getting old!'

Matt looked at me with a confused look on his face.

"You're turning 15, we're celebrating Erin." Nash said sternly, yet jokingly. He was always big into birthdays.

"Just no presents, okay?" I wasn't going to win this fight, lets face it, i haven't for 14 previous years.

"No promises!" he said, i could her Hayes holding in a laugh beside him.

"Bye." i said into the phone and set it down on the table after hanging up. Its not that i didn't like birthdays, i just didn't like my birthday. There was a big difference.

"Your birthdays tomorrow?!" Matt asked, slamming his hands down on the table.

I nodded my head while taking a sip out of my Baha Blast.

"Why didn't you tell me?" he sounding kinda hurt.

"Im not big into my birthday i guess." Matt nodded and started working again.

The next hour was kinda silent, we were actually really busy with finishing make up work and home work.

"Hey its 5, i gotta go." i said as i stood up. i shoved my books and papers into my backpack. I leaned over and kissed Matt on the forehead. "I'll call you later." i waved goodbye.

Normally I wouldn't leave on my own, i would have waited for him to finish, but Christin had some 'important planing' to do, so i had to meet her at 5:30, and since i was walking i was giving my self that extra time to get there.

The worst part was tomorrow was Friday, which meant Nash could plan basically anything in the world to go down. Worst part is i was one of the youngest Sophomores, so everyone else was already celebrating turning 16, and i was just turning 15. But i wasnt the only one, a handful of kids had just turned 15 too, but as far as i knew, i was the youngest.

"You're here!" Christin squealed as i stepped in her house.

"Yes i am." we laughed.

"Okay, so i was talking to Nash earlier, and-"

"Oh god" i rolled my eyes, interrupting her, if its her and Nash planning together, this cant be good.

"Any waayyy." she continued. We walked up to her bedroom while she talked, i kinda zoned her out unintentionally, birthdays just weren't my thing. I walked over and sat down on her bed.

"And you have to sleep here tonight." She finished. I sat up quickly.

"what is Nash doing to the house?!"