Hell-o

Peyton p.o.v:

I was behind Rachel, Mercedes, and Kurt as they walked not really noticing that I was behind them since I wasn't really talking. While they were talking and walking about being happy about secialtionals but once they were slushied I immediately pushed Rachel and Kurt before kicking GAYofsy in the balls and then punching the other two jackasses in the jaw. The three fall to the ground earning a hit in the right cheek from my foot.

"like I said before Gayofsy if you don't want to be punched on the face quit slushing my friends in the face! that goes for everyone else on the damn football team!" I yell throwing my books at them while Matt comes pulling me back and Rachel them whipping the blue slushie out of their eyes and watching the sence unwhine.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

I was sitting in the auditorium in front of the piano holding my camera up and taking pictures of the paino.

I took a breath as i stood squatting down and moving my camera down before looking at  the picture i had just took

I took a breath as i stood squatting down and moving my camera down before looking at the picture i had just took. My breath slow and my fingers brushing against to the button back to the regular camera. Standing up straight I walk to the bench besides the piano before and placing the camera into video mode and facing to my fingers only.

Slowly brushing my fingertips against the keys and pressing start on the camera I take a deep breath and starting to play the piano. My breath deep and heavy as i shut my eyes and listening to my own playing of the piano. My brown hair moving into my face and my fingers brushing the keys more as i hum softly to the music. Leaning my head back and playing slower letting my feelings show into the song.

Why? Why does the world have to be so cruel once I finally found my happiness and family? If I don't keep calm the more the sickness will be in taking me away from them....

Taking deeper breaths I play faster and harder against the keys showing my anger and hate of how my life is going until I stop on the last keys of the song.

I open my eyes stopping the video on the camera and standing up after hearing the bell I grab my bag and put my camera immediately before running to my next class.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Mister Shue was drawing a stick man with a bubble making it say 'Hello' and him turning around before saying "hello. hello?" Everyone weakly say back "hello" Making mister shue start walking towards us while saying "what do you guys say when you answer the phone?"

Mercedes say "what up" then Artie saying "who dis be?" but I when I said "No, he's dead. this is his daughter" at the same time as Kurt but with his mom making everyone laugh at us an james saying "twins~" I look over at kurt smiling sadly making him smile as well.