Shira fights Sasuke

(Sanya's pov)

The sun just started setting. We made it to the base. Shira was silent and panting alittle. i sent her a side glance  her before looking away then walk up to the base. Before we entered i stopped. "Shira stay close....if you get in a fight or become in dangered...i won't save you." i said.

She slowly nodded. i walked in with her close by. Right when the entrance door closed we walked through the candle lit hallways.

We could hear faint screaming and that was it. we went around a curved corner where we saw Kabuto. He smirked as he pushed up his glasses so the light reflected off of them. "Welcome to the hideout..we're glad to have you Sanya.." he said.

I didn't respond. He then noticed Shira. "Who's your friend? You were told to come alone.." he said. "She's with me, either you let her come or i leave." i said. "Hmph..follow me." he said. we followed him down the dim hallways.

We eneded up in the snake mans room. He didn't seem to well. He was sweating a little, but overall he was standing tall with the same disgusting smirk.

"Sanya..how now for you to join us.." he chuckled darkly. i stayed emotionless. He then caught sight of Shira. "And who is that?" he asked with a smirk. "She's none of your concern Orochimaru..just know she's with me." i said bluntly.

He chuckled. "Why, the more the merrier.." he said as he licked his lips. Shira had a disgusted face but soon it went back to fear when Kabuto glared at her.

"Orochimaru..for my service to train your brat i have one command.." i said. "What is it child?" he asked. "No one touches Shira...and if anyone does...i'll kill you and him in an instant.." i said. He chuckled.

"Why are you so defensive over your pet?" he asked with fake confusion. "It was an order." i stated. he chuckled again. "Very well you have my word...Kabuto will show you to your rooms, and then its time for training." he said.

"Hn." i said. Kabuto pushed up his glasses then walked out the door. "Follow me." he commanded. i turned and followed him, along with Shira.

My room was simple, while Shira's room was before mine. just 1 bed and a desk with a light stand on it. "I'll wait in the hallway for you." he said as he closed the door. Shira was in the room of me since i ordered her to follow.

I dropped my bag then walked around the room. i touched the desk to see dust. No one has been in here for awhile. I then looked in all corners of the room for any cameras, but saw none. I took out a scroll and opened it.

i did the hand seals for summoning jutsu and there was a poof. Out came little puppet animals. it was a rat,spider, and snake. I pushed some chakara into the figures.