Conversation with Gaara.

Sorry, i forgot to put it in her wardrobe that her ring is red and had the black Kanji for Sand and it's on her left thumb and her nails are painted black.

...............................................................................................................

(Sanya's pov)

so they were taking Shukaku from Gaara right now. Leader said he wants to take all precautions, and make sure i don't cry or try to stop them. I didn't care to see him die or not so it didn't really bother me by his decision.

I was in my room meditating.

'Sanya....Can we please say goodbye to them...i know you hate Garra,but Shukaku and i are still one.' Aria said.

I opened my eyes slowly. i stayed silent thinking it over. If i were to make a connection with our beast i will see him, but it's the least i can do for Aria. i sighed and nodded.

Aria has stuck with me everystep of the way the least i could do for her is let her have one more goodbye.

I then concentrated hard till i felt myself exiting my mind and going to Gaara's. i opened my eyes to see Gaara there with his back facing me. I knew Aria was in Shukaku's cage further into his mind.

Gasra slowly turned around and stared at me. We stayed silent.

"Is this....a dream?" he asked.

i sighed. "Stupid as ever...." i muttered then i looked up at him. "No....This is really me, right now Shukaku is being extracted from your body."i said flatly.

"Why....why did you join with them?"Gaara asked confusingly. i chuckled a dry laugh.

"Seriously?" i asked as if he was stupid. "Hmph."i grunted to his serious face.

"I joined them to be who i was, and not change for this pathetic world, that's all i'm going to say.." i said crossing my arms. he stayed silent and stared at me. "What? aren't you gonna judge me?" i asked with a raised eyebrow.

he shook his head then had a soft smile.

"Of course not, you're my sister no matter what happens. I'm glad you're still alive even if you're doing something wrong. i still love you."he said genuinely.

"Hn, pathetic. I don't need your love, i've gotten pretty far without it."i spat. He had a halfway smile. "You were always independent. " he said in a friendly matter. I started to get annoyed by his warm aura and calm words.

"What are you trying to pull?"i growled.