Maybe...

(Sanya's pov)

it's been about a week since i've talked to the Akatsuki.

The Hokage surprised us with a preliminary round. I was up against this guy named Dozu.He was from the sound. Neji Hyuga has just finished wiping the floors with Hinata, his cousin.

But then she stood up thanks to this kid named Naruto Uzamaki's encouragement.

"Fine then."Neji said. He was about to give her a punch to the chest.

"Tch." i grunted. I transported there in a blink of the eye. i stood in front of the girl with a sand hand protecting us. The hands fingerrs were like rib cages so i could see him but still be safe.

Konoha's Jounin stopped him a few minutes after.

"Why....Why did you stop me." Neji growled as he glared at me.

"Best hold your tongue before i crush it."i said blankly. i made the sand disappear and go back into my goroud.

Then i heard a thump. i turned around to see Hinata had fallen. The medic nins came for her. Her Sensei, i guessed, came up to me. It was a lady with bandages as her clothes.

"What."i growled. She looked shocked then composed herself and did a quick bow.

"Thank you for protecting my student on time."she said sincerely with a smile.

"Tch, i don't need your thanks." i said as i sidestepped her and looked away. I walked up the steps to my team who looked confused and surprised. "Why did you help her?"Gaara asked.

"I just want to get this over with, i've been in this bloody tower for 5 days straight and i want to spill blood on my own already."i said simply as i turned to the arena.

So next was Gaara's match. He was against Lee.

'You better be careful Gaara.'

' Don't worry about me...his blood will be the one all over the floor' he thought back.

i nodded at him as he disappeared and went to the middle. "AND START!"

The match had gone on for a while. Suddenly Lee got a kick to Gaara's face .i winced as i felt the pain while holding my cheek . Temari and Kankuro looked at me worried.

I just glared at them to shut them up. they got scared and looked away to the arena.