Kage Summit

(Sanya's pov) 

It's been about 2 months of gathering info and such. And now we're making our attack on the 5 Kage Summit. Shira woke up 1 month ago, now she stays away from Saasuke and seems to wanna stay by me at all times.

I showed no one  my new change of heart. They would find it as my weakness and kill me. Plus, the team definitely can't know my plan. Especially Shira.

We were headed towards the Land of Lightning. "Sanya-sama, i have a bad feeling about this." Shira said jumping next to me. It was quite cold in the Land of Lightning, ever since we enterd the border though Shira's had a worried face.

"Don't worry about it, just keep moving." i told her. she hesitantly nodded.

'I also have a bad feeling, but i already know what the cause of it is...are you sure we're going to go through with this?' Aria asked me uneasily.

i mentally sighed. 'Yes, i've made up my mind, we're not changing it now.' i said.

We shortly reached our check point where we were supposed to wait for Zetsu. "I-Its so fu-fucking cold!" Karin shivered. "Well no one told you to wear your normal clothes, baka!" Shira said holding 'baka' for awhile to make Karin annoyed.

Suigetsu chuckled. "SHUT UP! AND WHY THE HELL AREN'T YOU GUYS COLD! FREAKS!" She yelled pointing at all of us.

"What are you talking about?" Jugo asked as we all showed her that under our cloaks we wore warm clothes besides Suigetsu.

"Well i'm warm because i'm-" He got cut off by Shira. "A fish." she smirked. he glared at her. "What's with you calling me a fish!" he sort of yelled. She shrugged. "Do not deny what you are." she joked. They started arguing. 

"Both of you shut up." Sasuke threatened. they shivered at his cold voice. Shira glared at him. "Whatever." she muttered as she sat down next to me on a rock.

~Time skip: They're already in the building and the Raikage attacks/ His guards are knocked out~ 

"You're not getting any further, criminal!"The Raikage roared . Shira sighed. "Man why do all the Raikages have to have bad tempers?" she asked as Raikage flared himself with electrifying chakara.

"Stay back." was all we heard Sasuke say. i pulled Shira behind me as the Uchiha's sharigan shifted and soon black flames came trying to kill the Raikage. "AMATERASU!" He yelled with an evil smirk. Shira visibly shivered behind me. 

'His chakara is suffocating..so dark..' Aria said. Soon his Amaterasu was put out by none other then Gaara. His sand slammed the flames into walls. "KAZEKAGE!" Raikage said shocked. "Gaara of the sand.." Sasuke said darkly. I shifted to Shira as the 2 talked.