Meeting with mystery person

(Sanya's pov)

It's been 2 weeks since we abandoned the Akatsuki. It was pouring down rain, but we were wearing jackets. Over the short time period, Shira has gotten a little stronger and is more confident although she's still a brat sometimes.

We made it to the place where the Uchiha hideout was. {where Itachi and Sasuke fought}. "Sanya-sama is this it?" Shira asked.

"Yes, lets go." I ordered as I walked inside the building and took off my hood. We walked into a large empty area, that was deep under ground. There was an Uchiha sign on the wall in front of us, a stone chair, and darkness.

"Amazing.." Shira said in awe as she took a few steps in the front and I saw her hit a trip wire. I pulled her back by the hood of her cloak and made a sand wall as kunais were flung at us.

I then released the wall and hit her in the back of her head. She winced. "Watch where your going idiot." J scolded and she nodded as she apologized.

"So it's you." A voice came as we heard footsteps walking out of the shadows and out came Itachi Uchiha, with his sharigan on.

"Itachi Uchiha.." Shira breathed out as she stared, forgetting her bump on her head completely. "What was that trick supposed to be?" I asked as I stared at him blankly.

"I had to make sure that it was really you." he said. "That's pretty stupid." Shira mumbled. "Well unlike you I have alot to worry about, such as being killed by the Akatsuki for being a traitor." Itachi narrowed his eyes. 

Shira yelped and hid behind me with this kind of face: ~_~

I sighed. "Stop scaring the brat." I said bored. Itachi looked at me. "Fine." he said dismissively. I then looked at him seriously with a cold look. "We planed on leaving the Akatsuki and now that we did, tell me what you know." I said. He sighed, before sitting on the chair. 

"You were right...Pein is no longer in control." he confirmed .

"Who is then..." I asked. He kept staring at me. "....Madara Uchiha.." he said. My eyes got wide. "Madara Uchiha..you mean the ninja god?!" Shira asked shocked. Itachi nodded. "How did you find out?" I asked.

"He approached me during the massacre...he plans on using my death to his advantage..." he said. "How?Why?" Shira asked.

"By getting Sasuke to join him." he said. iIsighed and closed my eyes as I crossed my arms. "Now i get it...Sasuke would be the perfect target, not only is he an Uchiha but he's so pitted into darkness that lying to him and twisting the truth would be a easy challenge." I muttered to myself.

"Sasuke..." Shira said sadly as she looked down. I looked at her, and she seemed to have a worrisome  look in her eyes. 'Do you think.....she..' '

There's no way..how can she it was only a week...' I thought.

I then pulled myself out of my thoughts and looked at Itachi. "So what do you want me to do?"Ii asked. He was silent then he spoke. "Protect Sasuke.." he said. I had a risen eyebrow. "Huh? Why would I help him? He's your brother?" I asked alittle annoyed.

"....you're the only one that I can trust.." he said, allowing a softer tone into his words. I stared into his eyes for awhile then sighed as I turned around back into the exit. "Let's go Shira..." I ordered walking away.

"R-Right!" she called running after me. It was still raining when we got outside. "This is a never ending cry.." I said as i stuck my hand out.

'What a pain, taking care of the Uchiha brat.' I thought annoyed. "Sanya-sama.." I turned to Shira. "What is it?" I asked. "Why....are we going to help Itachi-san?" she asked unsurley. I was staring at her then I looked up to the rainy sky.

"When i first joined the Akatsuki, I was still a messed up kid. I hated everyone there." I admitted. "Eh? But what about your teacher Sasori you told me about?" she asked while blinking confusingly. "He came to my side later.." I said.

"Anyways, Itachi-san was really distant from me, we couldn't stand the sight of each other. One day I got out of hand and Aria took over. I was angered from previous thought. and Itachi helped me calm down. I never like weak people. Actually I hate them.." I said clenching my fist.

"But Itachi, I looked up to. To be able to calm my beast was something no one else could probably do besides you. He has saved me countless times, although U don't like to admit it, but I owe him." I said looking down at the ground.

I then looked at Shira to see her smiling. "What?" I asked with a scowl. "You really are a nice person." she said and on the inside my eyes would have gone wide but they didn't.

"How did you figure that?" I asked. She gave me a closed eye smile. "Because I just believe you are! You're so nice to feel that you owe Itachi....I'm glad I have such a nice master." she said.

I was silent. I inwardly sighed. "Baka...there's no such thing as a nice person." I said she opened her eyes with a surprise look. "C'mon let's go." I said as I put on my hood. 

'No such thing huh?' 

'Why do you say it like that? you know it's true..' i thought back. Aria laughed. 'Maybe Shira isn't the baka anymore...' she said.

Inwardly i gasped and stopped. Shira was ahead. She turned to me. "Something wrong Sanya-sama?" she asked. I sighed and shrugged off the feeling I had a minute ago. "No lets keep moving.." I ordered as I jumped into a tree and she followed.