Shira's battle to survive.

(Sanya's pov)

i yawned as i woke up groggily. i got out f bed and got ready quickly. i wore a normal maroon red v-neck, some black shorts, and a sand colored hoodie.

i walked out of my room to hear some commotion in the living room. I walked into the room to see all the Akatsuki members talking to a very uncomfortable looking Shira .Itachi and Kisame were one of the only ones not there since they had to leave to collect the 4 tails.

 Tobi was sitting on her lap hugging her around the neck, while Hidan yelled at Tobi to let get of 'his' property.

i let out a breath as i walked into the kitchen, completely ignoring her need for help as i got out the carton of orange juice and drank it straight from the carton. I heard a huge crash from the living room. i went back to the living room to see crystal staffs pinning Hidan to the wall.

 Shira looked scared as she held her hands up. Everyone looked flabbergasted.

'So that's why Pein wants her...' 

'What do you know?' 

'Those crystals are slowly sucking out Hidan's chakara and giving it to Shira....perhaps he plans to do the same thing with the other jinchuriki to make them weak....' 

'Interesting tactic...but it'll never work....the beast would kill her before she can even muster up a hand sign..'

Pein came in just in time to see Shira's work. I could obviously see the look of amusement and slight shock in his eyes, but Shira didn't.  First she was scared he'd yell at her, but he did the very opposite. "Good...you're not an amature, your powers are progressing...follow me.." Pein ordered.

We all followed him. Shira looked back at me since she was put to the front of the line as everyone piled out, but i wasn't looking at her.

We went outside to a clearing. It was a large opening with trees surrounding it like a circle. Pein turned to us. "Since Itachi is not here, Deidara you will fight Shira...you and Tobi..." Pein said. At first i was in disbelief that he'd team 2 against one, but then i remembered it wasn't my problem.

"Leader-sama you can't be serious!" Shira pleaded. he stared at her blankly. "I am, and if you think you don't have what it takes, then you're no use to us and will die." he said coldly as he narrowed his eyes at her.

Shira got a remorseful, ready to die face. "Hey aren't you afraid your little brat is gonna get injured or die?" White and Black Zetsu asked me. i crossed my arms and clicked my tongue. "Not my problem.." i said. Black Zetsu chuckled.

"For once, The cold hearted Sanya, is going to have some doubts.." They said. i glared at them irritably. "Would you like to be permanently split apart?" i threatened and they went into the ground. Dediara, Tobi, and Shira got into position on the training ground.