Midnight talk

(Sanya's pov)

I was wearing a dark sand yellow kimono with a red obi and my katana on my back.

it was almost time for the plan to take affect. today Orochimaru would bcoig back. Sasuke refused to train, because he wanted Orochimaru to teach him a new jutsu. So instead i was training Shira.

while she worked on her strength and stamina, Sasuke watched from a the same snake head. I felt Orochimaru's and Kabuto's, along with someone elese's chakara. i looked to the entrance of the door to see Orochimaru and Kabuto.

"I see no ones died ...yet.." Kabuto said as he fixed his glasses. then a boy with ink black hair came out and had a fake closed eye smile. Shira came and stood next to me as i stared at him with a straight face.

 "Hello, i'm Sai." the kid said.

Then Orochimaru stepped up slightly so we could see him better. "Orochimaru, you're late." Sasuke said. "My, so impatient but i brought you a present, this child is from your homeland." Orochimaru said. "I don't care." Sasuke said. "There you go again.." Kabuto said a little mad.

"I've heard alot about you Sasuke-kun, Naruto talks about you all the time." Sai said in fake happiness. "Sanya-sama..he's like a robot or something.." Shira whispered. I didn't respond. "And who might you be?" Sai asked as he looked at my direction.

I didn't say anything my eyes just stayed dead. "This is Sanya of the Akatsuki, she is Sasuke's temporary sensei." Orochimaru introduced.

"Ah, i've heard about you..the girl who betrayed her village and her brother Gaara of the Sand. I wonder how does a betraying rat like you end up still alive?" he asked carelessly. My face turned to one of anger.

"Tsk." i grunted as my sand came swiftly and had him trapped in a sand coffin from the toes to his waist and Sasuke used his sharigan obviously hating this guy to.

"I wonder how useless you'll be without your legs." i said bored as my sand got tighter. "SASUKE! SANYA STOP!" Kabuto yelled but we didn't. Then Shira touched my arm and squeezed it a little, showing that she was afraid.

I sighed and dropped it and Sasuke ended his genjutsu. Sai dropped to the floor in a cold sweat. Orochimaru chuckled.

 "I should warn you not to get on Sanya and Sasuke's bad side, they're not as lenient as i am." he said.

Sasuke jumped off the snake. "Orochimaru, hurry up and teach me a new jutsu." Sasuke said still impatient. "We're going." i said to Shira and she nodded as we disappeared before the kid could say anything else that would piss me off.