Joining the Brat

(Sanya's pov)  

We were now leaving the Uchiha hideout and were walking in the woods. Suddenly we noticed the sun turned a blood red. Shira and i stopped to look at it.

'Something bad has happened...' i thought as i stared at the blood sun. Aria chuckled. 'Perhaps the Uchiha brat actually did kill Orochimaru, which means he's on the move already..' She laughed.

'Hmph....then we better get a move on..' i thought as i turned around and so did Shira.

it's been awhile since we saw Itachi and the blood sun. it was night right now, and me and Shira built a fire in the woods. During the whole time she hasn't said a word and looks very worried.

"Hoi." i called but she didn't hear me, still tuck in her daze. i sighed annoyed. i picked up a small pebble and threw it at her, making it hit her forehead. she winced and grabbed her forehead. "Ouch.." she muttered.

"What's wrong with you?" i questioned. She shook her head. "Nothing just alittle startled about the news." she said trying to convince me. "You look more then startled, now hurry up and tell me. And lying will be useless so don't try to." i said.

She let out a long sigh as she stared into the fire. "I......I love Sasuke." she said as she closed her eyes tight.

"CHA! Right on the mark!" Aria howled. "What do you mean you love him, you only knew him a week." i said. she looked at me with a face that said she was hiding something. i narrowed my eyes.

"What?" i said lowly. she gulped. "I...I actually knew Sasuke, when i was living in the Hidden Leaf.." she confessed. i was just blinking. She continued.

"I was just a village girl, nothing special. My parents died before i could learn ninjutsu. A-And Sasuke taught me a little and we...we just clicked, but i never got his name back then..after that my sister sold me to that bar you saved me from" she said quietly.

i didn't say anything. "Were you going to tell me?" i asked a bit annoyed. She looked at me with a scared face. "Of course i was! But Sasuke said you would disapprove-" i cut her off by slamming my hand in a tree, making a dent.

"He's right i would've. Do you have any clue where he's going to lead you? You're going to end up dead! You can't even protect yourself, and so what? You think he's going to protect you?" i said. she stood up and yelled.

"SHUT UP! YOU WOULDN'T UNDERSTAND HOW IT FEELS! YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT I WENT THROUGH!" She yelled angered.

i then quietly gasped as she made crystal needles come from the ground under me. i dodged them then my eyes got dark. i disappeared and reappeared in front of her. she gasped. i slammed my hand on her throat, choking her against a tree and my sand held her legs and hands.

"Don't get too cocky. I'm the one who got you where you are today so remember who you're talking to." i said and my right eye changed into Aria's eye.

Her eyes were wide. "If i wanted to i could kill you right here and save you from your stupid mistake, but..." i then slowly moved away from her.