The plan, and acceptance

(Sanya's pov)

i went into Shira's room to see she wasn't there. I sighed then walked into the training room to see her knocked out on the floor. Her chakara was way below almost to zero.

'Are you happy now she's probably dead now...' '

Meh..' i said back. I walked over to her to see her snoring lightly. I had my sand pick her up then put her against the wall.

"Sanya.." came Sasuke's voice from the shadows. i looked at him over my shoulder. "What do you want brat?" i asked making him narrow his eyes. "Fight me...she's not worthy of even fighting me.." he said cocky.

i started to push some chakara into Shira's body so she wouldn't die. "Your cockiness will kill you one day, but i accept your challenge, i was to train with you anyways." i said as i stopped once i gave Shira enough chakara.

i stood up and walked to the middle of the field. "Use any jutsu you want.." i said. he then smirked as he let the curse mark overpower his body. "So you're going to use that already..fine with me.." i said as i made the sand from my pouches come out and swirl around me.

He then dashed at me with his sword. He tried hitting me, but my sand kept blocking it. He then got faster, but i was still able to dodge his attacks.

'His speed is nerve wrecking, but its not as fast as me or Itachi's ' i thought. He then surprised me by sticking his sword in my sand and sending electricity through it, allowing it to cut through. It was about an inch away from my face until more sand covered it.  he jumped back with his sword.

"Fire style" Fireball jutsu!" he yelled as a huge fireball came. i was about to attack, but then i felt another heat on my back side. i looked to see he had made a shadow clone in order to block both my ways.

I hissed. 'My sand, might not be able to take the heat, unless i use a water jutsu...i won't make it..' i thought as i made sand cover me. i didn't feel the collision.

i slowly put my sand down to see i was protected by a crystal chamber. The fire rolled over it then exploded in the 2 walls. The crystal chamber came down. i looked to see Shira panting while her hands were in a hand seal. "Hn...2 against one...even better.." Sasuke said as he went after Shira first

She forced herself off of the wall when she realized he was going to take her out first.He started to use his sword against her. i didn't intervene wanting to see what she would do.

She kept dodging his attacks, and then jumped back and did hand signs. "Crystal style: Crystal creation!" She yelled. There was a rumbling as crystals came from the ground and formed a medium sized dragon.