They're here!

(3rd pov) 

Its been weeks since the war started. The land was torn and the people were trying their hardest to survive. People fought as hard as they could.

But while the battle was going, a soon to deliver Miku, was walking in the woods with a hood. She had a week till she gave birth and a part of her told her she needed Gaara. She knew it was selfish to pull him away from a battle, but she was scared.

She was scared that Gaara might die, that she might die during the birth. She needed his beautiful eyes that held concern for her, she needed his voice telling her she'd be alright.

She was in a forest when suddenly 2 nins from the legion came with swords. "Wait don't attack I'm the Kazekage's wife!" she yelled showing her face. But then the men still came and tried to attack her. Since she couldn't use chakara she dodged most of their attacks.

She then lost her balance and fell to the ground on her butt. She groaned but gasped as she saw one of the men's shadows come over her holding his sword up high.

"Please, don't do this." she begged. He brought down his sword, but she didn't feel any pain as she shut her eyes. She heard a gagging noise and something wet fall on her face. She looked to see the man have wide eyes.

Soon his body formed into a Zetsu. "The hell are you doing idiot?" came a bored voice from behind.

Miku quickly looked up with wide eyes. There stood Sanya on a sand cloud with her arms crossed and her face looking bored.

She wore a dark maroon kimono that fell to her mid thigh and black shorts under it along with a fishnet shirt and fishnet shorts. Her hair was put into a bun, while her hair framed her face. She had 2 senbons in her hair that formed an 'X'. She also had her goroud on and was attached to her by a red sash.

She looked badass and like a fighting goddess.

"Sanya." Miku gasped. Sanya shifted her eyes to the other Zetsu who had a sword and was running for Miku. Sanya appeared in front of Miku with a deadly face as she used her sand to cut him in half. Sanya sighed as she turned back to Miku.

"Hoi you going to sit there all day?" Sanya asked annoyed as she put her hand out to Miku, who looked shocked. Miku grew a slow smile as she took her hand and slowly stood up.

Then she doubled in pain groaning. "Oh god." she muttered as she looked down. "What's wrong?" Sanya asked seriously. Miku looked up with surprise in her eyes. "My water just broke." she said.