Last chapter: Sequal soon to come

(3rd pov) 

In a dark cave, the only sound you could hear was the erupting screams of a female and the sound of stuff being thrown. In another room of the old Akatsuki base, black and White Zetsu stared at the girl in front of them.

She was throwing an unbelievable tantrum. "I'LL KILL THEM ALL!" She yelled menacingly as she stood still with her black chakara visibly coming off of her. 

Even though the war had ended quite a while ago, she still held a grudge against all the villages for killing her father....Obito. She had long black hair that reached to her hips. It covered her right eye as her sharigan shone bright.

She then laughed to the ceiling. "YES! WHEN I GET MY FRICKING HANDS ON THEM ALL I'LL TEAR THEM APART!" She yelled while laughing. She put her hands on her face, but not covering her eyes and had an insane smirk on her face. 

Her sharigan blazed in the dark while she laughed like a mad man.

"This is quite amusing" White and Black Zetsu said amused.

~In the sand village~

Gaara held his children's hands. The twins were so different. Ira was mostly kept to herself, but you could tell she cared alot for her family. Haruki was a huge goof ball that loved to annoy his sister. 

Right now he had a sand eye in front of her, floating backwards as they walked. Ira tried to ignore it but it was getting irritating. She then snapped.

 "Oi Haruki if you don't move this eyeball I will spit on it." She said deadly. Her irritating twin brother laughed. 

"No you won't because you-" before he could finish Ira spat on the eyeball and Haruki screamed. "Ah! It burns! It burns like acid!!" he yelled dramatically. Ira smirked in triumph. "Ira stop hurting your brother, and Haruki stop irritating her." Gaara scolded with a smile.

Haruki 'hmphed' and crossed his arms. "Whatever" he grunted. "You're such a girl." Ira muttered as she looked away. Haruki got an irk mark. "We're here." Gaara interrupted before they could restart.

They both looked to see a grave. Sanya's grave. "Hey dad, why do we always visit this grave?" Haruki asked his father.

"Well Haruki...this used to be my twin sister." Gaara said sadly. 

"O-Oh..." Haruki said sadly before looking back at the grave. Gaara bent to the ground between his kids. "But she's also your god mother....she put her most prized possesions in you guys to keep you safe.." he smiled at both of them.

Ira touched her stomach knowing exactly what he was referring to.

They did their prayers. Ira walked up to the grave and touched it. She felt a warm jolt go in her body. The sand around her formed near her hand and created a sand rose. She gently placed it on the grave. 

The sand circled the grave like the grave was its magnet. "She was one of the first people to hold you both ..." Gaara informed as he stood up. "Hey dad what was she like? Was she strong?" Haruki asked excited. Gaara chuckled and picked up his son and daughter in his arms.

"She was very strong. She was the strongest shinobi and twin." He said with a soft look in his eyes as he stared at the grave.

"Cool! When I grow up! I'm gonna surpass her!" Haruki said with a huge smile. Ira nodded in agreement. Gaara chuckled and kissed their heads. 

"They only way to do that is if you stay on the right path.." he said. "The right path?" Ira repeated questionably with a head tilt. "What is that?" she asked curious.

"You'll know it when you get older. Now c'mon, your mother is probably waiting for us." Gaara said referring to his wife. Yes, he had finally gotten married right after the war was finished and peace was on the world. 

It's sad that this peace will not be forever though...

----------------------------

Pic on the side is the girl from before.