What i could do for her

(Sanya's pov) .

It's been about 3 months since the incident. Deidara survived, but Sasori-sensei didn't. I was alittle dissapointed at the results of letting an idiot survive but i had to move on with reality. Tobi, our new rookie, was Deidara's new partner.

i was set as solo for now though, which ws fine with me since i was like 2 people. 

i had no mission today. I was in my room staring at the ceiling, hands behind my head. 'It's so boring now days..' I thought with a loud sigh. 'You can work on your puppets.' 'Aria suggested.

'They are already in perfection.....' i said bored. The problem with being a genius is that everything was done in perfection and life always seemed bland.

i then sat up and started looking through my side desk drawer. i took out a book. it was an album of me and Gaara. In every one he and i were smiling. then when i kept flipping through the years i noticed those big smiles turned into tiny smirks.

i turned the last page and it was a picture of my mom before she had died giving birth to me. i picked it up and looked at it. i thought of nothing. All i saw was a normal woman smiling in a picture. 

i got up and went to the small fire place i had in my room and threw the picture in there. i watched it burn. 'Why'd you do that?' Aria asked curiously. 'She's just an unimportant person to me...even as i stare at it burning i feel nothing for it...it means nothing.' i said.

Sanya's sand came from my goroud that was leaning against my closet door and it almost felt as if i was being hugged by someone. I closed my eyes as i took in the feeling, a wave of calmness surging within me. 'I'll always be here...' 

'I know.' i thought back. There was a knock at my door making me turn around to see one of Pein's copies enter my room with it's usual stoic face. 

"We have an unexpected mission for you. We are to help Kakazu and Hidan in the bounty hunting tonight." He said bluntly before closing my door. I sighed, the sand made its way back into the goroud, and got ready. 

(Gaara's pov).

It's been quite a few days since i've returned back home. Miku was worried as well as the other people. She had punched me across the face before hugging me. I was just glad that Sanya hadn't killed her. 

Once i recovered i did my job as the kazekage. Even though Shukaku was gone i still had insomnia. I've been working endlessly on plans to stop the Akatsuki since we, the 5 nations, know that they are attacking again.

However...i barely got any work done. 

For days i have sent Sand ANBU members out to search for any trace of Sanya, but they all come back negative. I was becoming slightly frustrated. i couldn't focus on anything because of this. My train on thoughts were broken when there was a soft knock on my door.

"Come in.." i said emotionlessly. In came my girlfriend. she had long midnight black hair that fell to her hips and blue eyes. she was wering a large t-shirt that fell to mid thigh and jersey shorts, her hair was in a ponytail. 

"You should be resting." she said softly as she walked over.

i relaxed in my chair with a sigh while massaging my temples. "How can i ." i said. she came behind me and massaged my shoulders. "You're worried about Sanya aren't you?" she asked. i nodded. she kissed my head. 

"You want my opinion." she asked me.

"It could help." i said closing my eyes. Miku has helped me several times =. She actually had the position of being my advisor. 

"I think...she's lost." she said sternly. i looked up at her confusingly. "What do you mean?" i asked. 

"Maybe Sanya, doesn't understand. You changed so fast that she probably felt that you didn't give her the chance to adjust, maybe because of you changing she feels left out and now she wants no part of you." she explained.

"So...what should i do." i asked helplessly, looking down at my desk. "Understand her, think of what shes told you Gaara. Give her the part of you that you've given me for the past 2 years. Your love." she said as she came around and kissed my lips.

 "And if it doesn't work then she'll just have to figure things out herself." she said with a smile.

I looked at her then nodded. she smiled then kissed my forehead. "Don't work to hard." she said as she walked out.  i sighed again and turned my chair to look out the window.

 'Give her a part of me huh? I think she'd just rip that part apart...' i thought helplessly as i stared at my reflection on the glass.

.....................................

Pic of Miku on the side.