Sanya's and Sasuke's ownership for Shira

(Sanya's pov)

Right now we were walking on the ocean, Suigetsu kept asking us questions and tried to hit on us. I was actually very irritated.

Suigetsu put his arm on my shoulder, i closed my eyes in hope of not  killing him yet as i kept my arms crossed. "Umm,Suigetsu i-i don't think you should do that.." Shira said scared. "Why, this hottie looks like she needs love...isn't that right babe?" he smirked at me.

"Tch." i said as i punched him in the stomach causing the air to get knocked out of him, then my sand sucker punched him in the face and lastly i round house kicked him. I got back my composure as he fell into the water, almost drowning.

Shira yelped and went to help him. Suigetsu was a little dizzy.

"Allow me to personally introduce myself. I'm Sanya. The top assassin, x-member of the Akatsuki and also, possibly, the death of you. So keep your distance or i'll make sure you can't regenerate your arm." i threatened as i walked away.

"Damn what crawled up her ass?" he muttered. Sasuke looked back at us then in the front.

Suigetsu and Shira started talking, while i walked up next to Sasuke.

 "Don't think i'll let you have her so fast." i said quietly. he looked at me, like he was wondering what i meant. i side glanced him. "I won't let her be one of your pawns." i said deadly. He smirked. "So the great Sanya does have a heart." he said sarcastically. 

i looked back at Shira who was laughing while Suigetsu laughed to.

"No....i just refuse to let you have another piece."i said coldly. "hn.." he said unconvinced. I was also unconvinced in my answer. For awhile now i believed that perhaps i was only keeping Shira close as my own pawn.

I refused to grow soft, without any reasoning. But Aria's been telling me that i'm the biggest idiot in the world.  i sighed as i looked up front again. 'Get ahold of yourself you idiot.....let no one close or you'll fail at your mission....' i said trying to convince myself.

we ended up at some base. "This place is a frickin graveyard.."Suigetsu muttered as he put his hands behind his head. "Stay around me for long enough and you'll be able to see what the bodies look like before they're buried." i said.

He shivered and cringed slightly. Shira hid her laughs.