History repeating

(Sanya's pov) 

i opened my eyes as i felt my bird land. i sighed as i got up . i jumped off the bird and made it crumble into the ground like a normal piece of land.

i looked up to see i was right in front of the village gates. i put on my straw hat, but not my cloak, to avoid  causing any commotion. i walked through the village as people passed by, not paying any mind to me.

I then walked up to a bar, where Pein said my target works. i walked in to see most people in there drunk already. i sat down at the bar as a drunk man came and leaned against the counter smirking. "Hey stranger how bout getting a cup of me" he hiccuped through most of his sentence.

I was extremely annoyed and the smell of alcohol wasn't helping. i punched him in the face, knocking him out. But no one cared since they were drunk too.

The bartender came up to me. He was a young boy with dirty blonde hair and green eyes. "Hey there, i'm Shiro, what do you need." he asked kindly. "I'm looking for a girl name Shira Hitsu...know her?" i asked. he nodded.

" Yea, actually i think her and some guys went in the back.." he said not caring.

I looked at him with narrowed eyes. "What guys?" i asked. "Oh some cutomers..you know for 'service'...boss said its good for business" he said as  he wiped off the drinking glass.

i slid off the chair and walked outside to get into the ally way. I could hear muffled screaming. i came around the corner to see three guys. 2 guys pinning the girl down by the arms and the other guy touching her naked body. 

The 2 looked up at me.

 "Who the hell are you?" they asked. then the boss turned around. "Pathetic." i said as i glared at them. i took out my whip and it went around the guys neck. I pulled him forward and stuck one of my katanas into him before swiftly pulling it out.

Some of his blood hit my hat.

His eyes were wide while mine stayed blank. i then dropped his body to the side. The other guys let the girl go while looking scared. I glared and killed them by throwing kunais at them. the girl slowly sat up. she had tears still running down her face.

She was trying to cover her body, and she still had her blush of embarrasment on. She had around chest length hair that was black and orange amber eyes. She stared at me with wide eyes. The sun came up from behind me and her eyes looked glassy with the light in them

i walked to her and bent down a little as i stuck out my hand. "Come.." i ordered. she sniffled and gently placed her hand on mine as we disappeared into a spiral of sand.

we ended up at a secret shack that was for Akatsuki members only. I threw clothes at Shira and ordered her to change into a room. I had been waiting for her while sitting on a windowsill with my Akatsuki cloak on, unbuttoned,  as i stared out into the rain.