The start of a ruined bond

(Sanya's pov)

So we had 1 more day till the last exam. i had spent most of my days in the woods for my secret training. I only told Gaara about this. i was headed back to the house right now.

When i opened it to step inTemari and Kankuro began to bomborded me with questions. I just kept walking away, ignoring them.

"Hey Sanya."i stopped when Kankuro yelled for me.

I turned around sharply. "What?" i asked deadly. He gritted his teeth.

"We're asking you a question, and as the oldest siblings you need to awnswer us. We were both worried something happened to you." he said angrily. i just kept a non-caring face.

"Not my problem." i said. He cleanched his fist and walked up to me and grabbed the front of my shirt roughly. We both glared at each other.

"Look you little shit. We're your family and you better respect us! I'm getting really tired of your damn moody shit.!" he yelled in my face. "Fuck you." i said bluntly not fazed by his outburst.

His eyes widen and he got mad. He then slapped me across the face, sending me backwards. i tripped and fell on the glass table behind me.

"SANYA! Knkuro stop!!" i heard Temari yell.

My bangs covered my eyes as i sat there. A glass shard dug into my skin, causing some blood to spill. I put my clean hand to my bruised cheek.

"You...." i felt both of thier heads turned towards me and knew they were scared.

"You think......that after that...i'll let you live?" i asked, more like snarled angrily as i gritted my teeth. The tempature seemed as if it fell to 0.

My blood shifted in the air slowly. It then all floated into the air and created spears. My sand harden with it, making sure it'd kill them. When i looked up i glared at him, one of my eyes was Aria's.

They both had widen eyes and flinched. I growled like an animal.

"Do you?" i asked again. Then i made the spears go forward. They were frozen. It was almost about to hit them when sand blocked them. i looked to the window.

Gaara was there. I growled threateningly which surprised my siblings. I stood up and gripped my hands into fists. "What the hell do you think your doing?" i growled at Gaara.

His eyes were wide then he glared back at me. I felt a crack at my heart.