Joining Madara for future entertainment

(Sanya's pov) 

I returned to see Sasuke bandaged up and sleeping, Shira holding his hand, while Suigetsu and Jugowere sitting around. I closed the door catching everyones attention.

"I'm gone for 3 hours and I find you like this." i said shaking my head with a sigh. Sasuke turned his head to me while slightly wincing. "Where were you?"He asked. I ignored him as I leaned on a wall, Shira's eyes refused to look at me. "No where." I said simply as i stared at her back.

~Flashback~

I felt the nearby chakaras. 'Tch, they're not even trying to blend in.' I thought as i criticized how stupid the Leaf could be in their pursuit for Sasuke. I was jumping off tree from tree in the woods, heading towards the strongest chakaras. 

When i was close enough, i hid behind a tree and masked my chakara. I used a sand eye to see what was going on. I saw Naruto was paralyzed as he stared into Itachi Uchiha's eyes. 

'Seems like Konoha isn't to far behind..' i thought. 

'should we go report to Sasuke?' Aria asked in a fake questioning voice, already knowing the answer.

'No/ no' we said together as we smirked. I then disappeared and reappeared on a roof to see Sakura and nin hounds sniffing around town. 'The've gotten this far huh," i thought to myself.

"My my my, they sure are persistent..' i said aloud but low enough so the dogs and Sakrua couldn't hear me. I then saw Sakura and Karin pass by. I let out a airy chuckle "But not smart." I chastised as I stood up and went back to the apartment after my scouting.

~Flashover~

Inside I was  smirking at Sasuke's carelessness. Suigetsu sighed and stood up. "What the hell is taking her so long," he complained, wanting to leave the small apartment and venture around. He walked past me and to the door. 

I was watching his every move. He went to open the door when it suddenly came down, squishing him in the process as Karin stood  onto with a serious face.

"Sasuke we need to move!" she said urgently. Her leader charisma then came falling down when Sasuke looked at her. 

"H-hoi get the fuck off! You heavy ass!" Suigetsu whined, breaking her out of her fan girl state. She got an irk mark and started stomping on the door. "What was that?!" she screeched as she slammed the door down on Suigetsu harder every time. 

I then side glanced to see Jugo going in curse mark form. 'Tch they're like a bunch of children..' Aria thought annoyed. I sent my sand and held Karin by the throat, and slammed Suigetsu's body into a wall.