Team 7 sees Sanya again

(Sanya's pov )

So I was disturbed by a loud banging on my door. I groaned slightly before grouchily getting up. I opened it to see Deidara. " It's time, un " he said. i sighed and came out of my room following him.

When we got to the main part I saw 'Sasori', he's still in his puppet, sitting next to a dead Gaara.

" Hmph, look like you didn't make it. " i thought.

Deidara sat on Gaara's lifeless body. I stood on his right. I sighed. " I hate waiting.  " i muttered as i looked at the barrier with bored eyes.  Deidara made an annoyed face. " You sound like Sasori-danna, hm. " he said.

i side glanced him with a straight face.  " At least I sound like someone intelligent.  " i retorted before looking back to the front.

Sasori let out a low chuckle and Deidara got an irk mark. " What was that bi-" I then cut him off. " I dare you to finish that sentence.  " I threatened. he gulped then looked away. " Ha, scared of a girl brat? " Sasori asked teasingly.

Deidara closed his eyes and huffed.

" I admit Sanya is a worthy opponent she's finished more fatalities then any ninja has done in his life.....but...." he smirked at me, " no matter what my art is still better. " he announced .

" Hmp, right when I thought you were actually being smart you fell back to the same low level. " i said. he was about to say something but we then felt Kyubi's chakara .

" finally, yeah. " Deidara said with a smirk.  The barrier came tumbling down.

" that strength...it seems they have a member with chakara control that could use it to enhance their strength. it would be wise to try and avoiding her. " Aria warned.

'Understood. " i thought back to her.

Team 7 jumped in with Lady Chiyo. " hmph, after so long that old bat is still moving.  " I thought.

" Sasori. ... " Lady Chiyo whispered, noticing it was his puppet right away. 

Sakura looked over us until her eyes fell on me and she gasped. "....aren't you. .. " Sakura trailed off as she stared at me wide eye. Naruto too, but soon his eyes narrowed.

" Sanya of the Sand. " Kakashi finished. Chiyo's eyes narrowed.  " I thought you were dead. ." she mumbled.

" I thought the same about you. " i said with a emotionless voice.

"DAMNIT GAARA GET UP!!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!!" Naruto yelled at Gaara's lifeless body and started yelling at Deidara to get off of him. I sighed with an annoyed look as he kept yelling.

"Well looks like we found a winner, hm." Deidara whispered. "He's dead, un..." Deidara said as he bursted Naruto's bubble.

"He's been dead for a while now."Deidara said as he knocked on Gaara's forehead with his hand. Everyone was silent.

"Why....how could you let them do that! HE'S YOUR BROTHER!!" Naruto yelled at me as his eyes turened red. "Was.." i said. All of them gasped except Chiyo and Kakashi.

"He was my brother, until you came around and gave me back someone else. My real brother Gaara died when he lost pathetically to a loser like you."i said.

He growled and gritted his teeth. "Deidara get out of here, you too Sanya."we looked at Sasori and nodded. Deidara made a bird and jumped on it as he scooped up Gaara. I jumped on too.

"See you later Sasori-danna."Deidara said as we flew away. "WAIT!"Naruto yelled as he followed us.

"Hn, according to plan.hm" Deidara said as he smirked. "Place traps, the copy cat is following us."i ordered. he nodded then placed traps on each log as we flew higher.

i saw Naruto's determined look.

 'How far are you willing to go for Gaara, Naruto?' i thought as i looked back to the front.

"Go faster." i said. Dediara smirked. "With pleasure, hm." he said as the bird seemed to speed up and so did the Konoha nins.