Forest of Death

(Sanya's pov )

We were jumping in the trees till Temari pointed into a clearing motioning for us to land. we all jumped down.

" A team will come through this way in a few minutes." she said looking back the way we came. " I need to kill. .. " Gaara mumbled darkly to himself as he had bloodlust in his eyes. I gave him a worried side glanced.

" Gaara you take this one, I will kill tonight, Aria isn't that hungry. " I said in my mind.

He looked at me gratefully and nodded. I knew he was happy. Suddenly a group of rain ninja came. " Ha more bunch of brats! Perfect! Hand over your scroll and we won't hurt you. " The leader ordered.

I sighed and whipped my head the other way as my calm face set itself into a scowl. " pathetic. " I spat. The leader growled. " What did you say brat. "he growled angrily.

I looked at him and snarled. " You heard me dumbass. "

Temari and Kankuro had shocked faces that I swore while Gaara glared at me.

"Geez when did he become your mom? " Aria asked. I just ignored him and Aria.

" You'll pay for that brat!" the Leader yelled. He threw 4 senbons at me. I stood there with my head tilted and a bored expression. Gaara's sand deflected them all. I smirked while my siblings were scared.

" Now you're gonna die! " Gaara said in a deadly tone. The Leader growled, shrugging off Gaara's bloodlust aura. " that was good but not good enough. "he scoffed.

He threw two umbrellas up in the air. " Senbons." me and Gaara said together in our minds. In a flash the umbrellas released exactly that in hundreds. Gaara and I's sand merged together and protected us.

Kankuro ended up laughing and explaining our ultimate defense. I just sighed and walked up to an umbrella.

I opened one and threw the other to Gaara. He caught it. "I need...more.....I'll make it rain BLOOD ALL OVER YOU!" Gaara/Shukaku yelled. Aria sighed.

"That was the lamest phrase EVER,"

Gaara's sand wrapped around the leader. "Sand coffin!" his sand got tighter. " Sand burial! " he yelled as the guy got squashed. I heard a gasp from some shrubs and turned to glare at them.

" Dont waste your time on them...besides they already fear you and know their place, leave them."Aria said. "Hmph." I then noticed there where 2 more guys that were shaking in fear.