Heading Back Home

(3rd pov)

"Man, i don't know why Leader-sama had to be such a pain in the ass,hn!" The blonde Akatsuki member complained.

"Shut up brat." the shorter one said in his natural aggressive voice. The blonde glared at his partner then huffed as he looked away to his left. He ran up to his female partner that was up front.

"Hey Sanya-san how long has it been since you've been home?" he asked the silent woman.

Her hair, which was in a bun, and eyes were the same, and she still had insomnia. she wore a tan shirt that fell to her belly button, black shorts, wore bandages on her right leg and fingerless gloves. She wore the Akatsuki cloak over all her clothes. On her back was twin katanas that were in a'x' form, and daggers on her hips behind her back.

Also her shirt sleeve goes all the way to her wrists but are flappy {like Sasuke's} when she's not wearing her jacket. In her left arm coat was a contraption that sent poisonous senbons to her enemies and on her right was a whip made out of bones and leather that stitches it together.

She wore the Akatsuki's straw hat to shade her from the deadly sun.

No longer needing her goroud since she's able to control sand in the desert, but when she did she could summon it. And her marked out head band was around her neck

She mutely side glanced at the blonde. He jut kept smirking

"You know i liked the older you that threatened to kill us every time we looked at you, it was entertaining, hm." he said smugly. Sanya glared and made the surrounding sand come in attempt to kill him but he jumped away.

He put his hands in his clay pouch and smirked challengingly.

Sanya glared as her sand floated around. they were about to continue till a gruff voice stopped them.

"Stop it both of you, before i kill you.....Deidara stop acting like a brat." he said as he walked in the middle of them. Deidara removed his hands and pouted. Sanya's sand dropped as she bowed her head.

"Sorry Sasori-sensei."Sanya said to her teacher as she followed behind him obediently.

"Man Sasori you're always nicer to Sanya!!" Deidara whined. Sasori's eyes side glanced over to his pouting figure.

"That's because she's actually on the same mental level as me and isn't annoying." Sasori said nonchalantly. Deidara glared at him. "What are you saying! I'm stupid, hm?!?"he said enraged.

"If you weren't then you wouldn't have had to ask." Sanya said calmly.

"Shut up, i was just confirming, hn. " he yelled.

"Deidara i can only hold Sanya off for so long, but like me she hates brats and waiting."Sasori threatened. Deidara turned white as he stiffly glanced at Sanya who was smirking evilly at him.

Deidara quickly turned back scared out of his mind, but wouldn't admit it.

"We must hurry if we want to make it there on time, Deidara are you prepared?" Sanya asked knowing the Blondie had a knack for underestimating his opponents.

"Hmph, we're going up a shrimp. it won't be any trouble." he said.

"One day he'll die from his stupidity" Aria scowled.

'Agreed.' .

'Are you ok...i mean going through this...Gaara might not survive.'

'Hmph, we separated a long time ago....Gaara is just another target. He was always destined to die...that was obvious since you and i are still alive .....'

'You say that now but-' '

No buts Aria, i made the decision to join the Akatsuki and i knew what would happen and now.....now i'm not backing out.'

————————————————————————————————

pic on the side is what her whip looks like