Sanya knows all

(Sanya's pov)

its been a week since we've been looking for Itachi and its been a week since me and Sasuke declared our hate towards each other over Shira.

Sasuke made Karin,Suigetsu,Shira , Jugo and I wait for him in a small town. Karin went to go get supplies for us since she claimed she had better things to do. Suigetsu is somewhere and Jugo went somewhere too. Me and Shira where the only ones inside the apartment.

We both hadn't uttered a single word since that night she had talked to Sasuke.

Shira seemed to know i was a little more distant, as i sat on a railing with my legs propped up and crossed, while my arms are also crossed. i stared out into the sky. The village we were in was small and calm, close to the mountains. 

The people here weren't suspicious of us, which made a good cover in case Konoha came looking for us.

I heard a small gulp and the creaking of the floorboards.

"S-Sanya-sama are you ok?" Shira nervously sttutered, i didn't respond. I heard her scratch the back of her head as she laughed sheepishly. "I'll g-go ma-"

 "Why do you stutter?" i quetioned her without looking at her.

I heard her swallow another gulp, but knew she was hiding it with a nervous smile. I could practically hear her heart beat racing and fear roll off of her in waves. "W-What are you talking about?" she asked dumbly within a laugh. i turned my head to see her sweating a little. 

"You know if you wanna lie to someone" i jumpped off the rail as i slowly glared at her.

"At least make it believeable." i said.

her eyes became wide. "W-What do you mean?" she questioned with a small amount of shaking. i sighed annoyed as i ran my hair through my bangs. "I knew i should've killed you myself..." i muttered. i saw her flinch as she back up a little.

I stared at her with dead eyes. "A dog always betrays its master in the end." i stated and i saw her eyes widen with tears at the brim of them. "H-How?" she muttered finally understanding that she was caught.

i took a few steps towards her while she was frozen and kept staring at the front where i previously was. I came closer to her and leaned right by her ear. My cold deadly aura surrounding me, making her shake. "I know everything." i whispered in her ear.

"Loyalty and love is just an illusion....at some point your heart breaks, and humans have a nature to betray the ones they owe their pathetic lives to." i finished as i walked away out of the apartment.

i heard  a thud, indicating that she fell to her knees. 'Baka Shira...you have no clue what to do, do you?' i thought as i walked down the hall to go get some air.