I love you Big brother

WARNING: The time frame for this and the anime is shifted and really different! But it all flows together so please bear with it and enjoy the story :) 

ALSO there will be one more chapter after this :)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Sanya's pov) 

The next day Gaara had to leave. I was leaning on a wooden pole as he said goodbye to his wife and kids. 

'Sanya-sama I'm moving to battlefield 3' Shira reported. 'Good, the plan is almost in effect..' I thought back to her. 'Please...please reconsider Sanya, please.' Her voice was pleading and a part of me wanted to. I had Shira, I had my brother back , and I had a niece and Nephew. 

'I can't do that Shira....you just do your part and I'll do mine..' was all I said back to her and then cut the connection when Gaara came up to me. The wind tousled our red hair as our identical eyes stared into one another.

I sighed and stood up straight with my arms crossed and looked the other way with my eyes closed.

 "Don't look at me like that, I'll still be here when you get back..." I said. His eyes soften. "You promise?" he asked. I turned back to him."Since when did the Kazekage get all emotional to a criminal?" I asked sarcastically.

"I'm not talking to you as a Kazekage...I'm talking to you as your brother and I'm talking to my sister." he said sternly with a rare smile. I stared at him then clicked my tongue annoyed. "Look I promise no matter what I'll be near you so stop looking at me like that." was all I said.

His eyes brighten up. "When I get back..and this is all over...I'm going to propose to Miku..and we can be a family again." he said.

I didn't say anything. He then took a few steps away from me walking away, but he stopped and walked back. I was about to ask him what he was doing but he then got me into a tight hug. I silently gasped. 

"I love you Sanya.." he murmured.