Throwdown

"As we head into sectionals, I want to get some feedback, like what kind of stuff you guys would like to be doing. Is there anything, any music in particular that you guys want to do?" Mr. She said as we all say in front of him thinking of ideas until Mercedes said " can we maybe try something a little more black?"

"I agree" Kurt says and I move my hand up "I second that!" I basically yelled making James to push me against Mike more then I already am. " it's Glee Club. not krunk Club." Rachel said and I pushed her chair forward making her lean towards Mercedes face as she said "don't make me take you to the carpet."

Immediately Mr. Shue pushed Rachel back up and said "Fantastic. Thank you, Mercedes, Kurt,  and Peyton. Duly noted. Anything else?" Mike raised his hand saying "I can pop and lock" "not really what we're going for, Mike, and....noted. Noted, yes."

I sigh moving so he faces me and kissing him softly. "I'll always be here to watch you dance babe" I say smiling as his cheeks reden.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

"I want to put this kids against one another, am I clear?" Sue stated as three snoogs nod while I raise my hand asking "why am I here? I'm not on the side of taking the Glee club away." I say confused of why she's letting me be here.

Sue looks at me and points a finger at me "cuz P you're a very important person on the cheerios so I'll be making you join the club got it?" I sigh nodding as she turns back to Quinn and saying "Q update. Go."

"The minority students don't feel like they're being heard." After that I ignored what they were saying cuz I didn't want be involved.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

I was waiting in the waiting room of the hospital with Mike to check on my......

....

...

...

...

...

...

Pregnancy.......

Na! Just playing! I'm just waiting for jellyfish and Queen bee plus Mike was at football practice so I was alone. I was reading a magazine about pregnancy and stuff since I was board  and I wanted to learn gosh~ I would never be that dumb! And plus mr. Shue was here so I didn't want to talk to him it's just akward.

Mr. Shue pushed the magazine away from my face when Jellyfish came out. Jellyfish says that the baby was fine and stuff. "Thanks for being here too Peyton" I look at him and smile nodding as I took his hand.

"Of course jellyfish I'll always be here for that little monster and you two. You're my fr- my family..." I smile as he nods smiling too.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

We are all sitting in a choir room as Sue and Mr. Shue stand in front of us flipping a coin. Coach Sue looks down at paper and starts saying " All rights the following students have been selected for a special Elite Glee Club called "Sue's kids."

"Hold on. We agreed not to put up the group." " oh come on will" sue counter back as she made a face making me laugh a bit and her continuing " give me a chance to do things to Sue Sylvester's way. Maybe with my proven leadership abilities I can help this pathetic group of mouth breathers place at sectionals."