Do you know your place?

Luna's P.O.V.
Everyone runs out of the cave and I wrap my hands around Jacob.

"Thanks for getting my call."

"Any time." He smiled. I let go and glare at my brother.

"Now about sneaking into my tent." I say.

"You know that's against Peter's rules." I smirk.

"Henry, you broke the rules. That's not fair." Peter says.

"And you know going against Peter would be unwise." I say.

"10 second head start." I say. Henry takes that to his advantage and bolts down the cliff, running as fast as he could.

"He's never going to outrun you because of your vampire side." Peter says.

"Yep. Now excuse me." I smile.

"Henry!" I scream, running after my brother. I catch up to him a few seconds later, tackling him to the ground.

"I win." I smile.

"Not fair, you're a vampire."

"You should have thought about that before you snuck in my tent." I pant. I get up and glance at Henry before walking back to camp, where boys danced around the fire.

"Mwommy!" Cassie squeals, running up to me. I pick him up, resting him on my hip.

"Wook wat I fwound." Cassie holds my wolf necklace.

"Thank you Cas. Where did you find it?" I take the necklace from him.

"Won twa gwound bwu twa bweach."

"Cassie, have you been sneaking out of camp?" I smile at him.

"Myawbye."

"I'll let it go this time but don't let your dad find out." I chuckled.

"Find out about what?"

Peter's P.O.V.
I walk up to Luna and Cassie. Cassie digs his face into Luna as he smiles at me, giggling as he tries to not tell something.

"Cassie, have you done something bad?" I smile at him.

"Nwo." He giggles.

"Cas, why don't you go find the twins while daddy and I talk." Luna smiles, putting Cassie down as he ran off. Luna and I chuckled as he runs off.

"Ok, what is it?" I look at Luna.

"What?" She turns to me.

"I know that face. What we're you going to say?"

"Just how at moments like this, normal moms would be saying how their boys grow up to fast. I get the pressure of not saying it." She smiles.

"Yes. And I'm sure boys just like him can read the Lord of the rings books." I role my eyes.

"He's different." Luna rests her head on my shoulder as I hold her.

"Yeah. I know."

Jerome's P.O.V.
I sat against a log, the fire roasting before me. Tommy and Robbie sat next to me as Robbie looked at his dagger.

"So what's it like around here?" I ask.

"Fun. You're always alert with hunting, tribal dances, team 'games' to try not to kill each other in Neverland's jungle, weponry training and most of all, avoiding Pan's bad side." Robbie says.

"Yeah. What happens if you cross him?" I ask.

"At the most, kills you. That's what should have happened to Luke but he got away. He was sent to the Echo Caves by Pan because he hurt Luna. They're sent there because they never survive but Luke did." Tommy says.

"That's what happens when you disobey him." Robbie said, sighing.

"Or simply get on his bad side." Tommy added, and this time, I sighed.

"Then why do you guys like it here?"

"Because we're brothers." Robbie says, sheathing his dagger.

"Pan rescued us from our miserable lives. Everyday is a new adventure in Neverland." Tommy says. I understood why he was here, but I couldn't get why Robbie was here. His life was perfect.

He got everything he wanted, yet he could still hear the pipe.

"It's just sometimes we get an occasional twat." Tommy says, cracking a grin.

"Which was Chris." Robbie spoke.

"Pan's not the demon everyone says he is." Tommy grinned.

"He might be an asshole but he's a nice asshole." Robbie added and I couldn't help bus laugh.

"They have a point."

And of course, it was the one and only Pan. The 2 boys redden but he only grins, simply saying,

"Give Jerome and I a moment, will you?" And the two boys walked off, with Pan replacing Tommy's spot on my right.

"I suppose I serve no purpose here anymore. I killed Jane and-."

"Jerome." Pan cut me off, his voice both affirmative yet caring. But then a smile tainted his face, reminding me of his cockiness.

"If I had wanted you gone, you would be by now."

"Then why am I still here?" I sneered, looking into his eyes that had flames reflecting within them.

"You're different." He said and I took a deep breath, watching as he stared at the fire.

"I go and visit windows some nights, seeing a Lost Boy laugh and spend time with their little sisters. But when they see the shadow, they look brave, but they're terrified. They cry out for their parents when a sound disrupts them playing." He continued, me eyes narrowing.

"And here you are, willing to wield a dagger, hunt, live. You're special."

"No I'm not. I'm no one. I never got to know my parents. Never had a normal life. I don't belong anywhere." I look down as a single tear cascades down my face.

Peter's P.O.V.

"Then how come you can hear my pipe?" Jerome looks at me.

"Everyone here has eventually think what you think. That you belong nowhere. Even Luna." I look at Luna who was drawing until Robbie scared her. I hear Luna scream and whack him as he laughs.

"But Luna seems happy. She has everything." He says.

"It takes more than meets the eye. I know that if Luna leaves me, she'll be heartbroken. But she knows her place. And where her heart lies."

"Inside you?" Jerome joked.

"Are you related to the Joker?" I kid.

"No." Jerome scoffs.

"Well. Yes, you are right. But also on Neverland. She knows her place. But do you know yours?" I ask. Jerome doesn't speak. I get up and go over to Luna, sitting down next to her. We sit for a few minutes in pure silence, listening to the Lost Boys dance and celebrate until Luna decided to talk.

"You're a mystery Peter Pan." She says quietly, looking up to see me with our eyes locked on each others, a raised eyebrow as she spoke.

"An immortal boy with pawns at-the-ready, winning the game that hasn't even begun." I lean in closer, tilting my head just a tad. I felt my heart beginning to race. I was about to finish my action, my lips barely inches away from heres when Felix interrupted us.

"Ship it!"