The shot.

Luna's P.O.V.

"Luna no!" Peter yells as I rip the necklace off and throw it on the ground.

"Now get out. And if I ever see you back in this town again I'll rip your heart out and crush it to dust." I threaten. Peter looks at the necklace then back at me, tears in his eyes.

He quickly kissed me and left, closing the window. I wipe a tear away and went back to the bed, grabbing my computer and sitting next to Robbie again.

"I can't believe you did that." I look over to see Robbie smiling at me.

"Robbie." I smile, hugging him as he hugged back, digging my face in his neck.

"Come here love." Robbie flipped over so he was on top of me, smashing his lips on mine. I gladly kissed back, tangling my finger in his hair, pulling back moments later as I smile at Robbie.

"Hm, you still have-." I cut Robbie off, kissing him. Robbie dragged his lips to his neck, biting at my sweet spot. And for once, I didn't feel scared that Peter would find out.

I've already left him. Moaning, I let Robbie move to my lips again, biting my lower lip.

"Ok, you know what big boy?" I smirk, pulling him down to the ground.

"What?" He smirked back.

"I think we need to tell the others you're back." I say.

"Then what are we waiting for?" We get up and walk out the door. Robbie whispered something to me and chuckled. We find Parker and Jerome on the couch, sitting next to each other.

We sneak up behind them and I tap Jerome on the shoulder as I duck my head. Jerome looks at Parker then back at his phone.

Robbie does the same to Parker as Parker looks at Jerome, then back at his phone. Robbie and I keep doing this until the 2 boys get mad.

I tap Jerome on the shoulder again and duck my head.

"Dude, stop." He says.

"What am I doing?" Parker scoffs.

"You keep tapping my shoulder."

"No I'm not. You're doing it to me." Parker gets up, followed by Jerome.

They argue until they start getting in a fist fight.

"Hey boys calm down." Robbie and I go to face them. But they pay no attention to us.

"Boys!" Robbie yells.

"Not now Robbie." Parker says.

"Wait." Jerome turns to Robbie and I.

"Dude." Parker hugs Robbie.

"Ok, what did Pan do to you." Jerome turns to me. Parker and Robbie look at me.

"What do you mean?" Robbie asked. Jerome comes over to me and yanks my hair back, revealing the marks that Peter left on me.

"Ok, I know when I leave my mark on Luna, those aren't mine. Luna, who did this to you?" Robbie comes up to me and caressed my cheek.

"Luna, did Pan do this to you?" Robbie asked. I close my eyes and looking down.

"I swear when I get my hands on him, he'll pay." Jerome growled.

"Look, I'm happy that you want to protect me, but Peter's gone." I say.

"Gone as in..... you left him?" Parker asked. I simply nodded.

"Wow. Impressive." Jerome smiled. I hear a vibration somewhere and I look around.

"Ok, who hid my phone?" I ask.