What happened?

Robbie's P.O.V.
I leave the room and sigh. I walk up to Parker who had gotten the boys away before they could realize what happened. "What's wrong with her?" He asked carefully.

"I don't know. She's never been in pain like this." I sigh. I hate to see Luna like this. To see her in pain and not being able to help her. "Where are the boys?" I asked after a while of thinking.

"In the back." Parker answered as I give him a nod in thanks.

"Thanks," I say. I walk outside to the back and down the hill to the huge backyard with the pool. The backyard was as big as a football field. The twins were both laughing and playing around and Cassie was just sitting on the hill with his knees tucked in, clearly scared. I walk over to him and sit down next to him with my knees bent and my hands on them.

"Hey C. Why aren't you playing with Isaac and Asa?"

"Wim scwared." He mumbled softly.

"About what?" I ask, tilting my head and looking down at my boy.

"Mwommy." He admitted.

"Don't worry. She's okay." I assured him, hugging him. He hugs me back and I sit him in my lap.

"Cwan I swee hwer?" Cassie looked at me with his big eyes.

"Not now," I tell him, wanting to let Luna rest. "So, what has Peter Pan been telling you?" I smile, changing the subject so he calms down.

"Hwe swaid twat hwe awnd mwommy were win wove." I felt this weird feeling in my chest. Jealousy and hostility. Maybe because I don't want a creep like Pan to take my Luna.

"Did he say anything about the twins or anyone else?" I asked carefully.

"Hwe swaid twat Awasa awnd Iwsaac were mwy bwothers awnd Awandew, Rwomie, awnd Hwunter were hwis bwest Wost Bwoys."

"Did he say anything about me?" I asked when I noticed I wasn't in the picture which worried me that Pan was trying to keep me from my son.

"Ywes." Cassie gave a soft nod.

"What did he say?" I smiled at him.

"Twat ywo hwurt twee Wost Bwoys." I tilted my head at Cassie. I look at Cassie. I don't remember ever meeting Pan or being in Neverland.

"Robbie!" I turn my head to Parker.

"Yeah?" I called back to him.

"Luna's awake!" He smiled as I set Cassie down.

"Kay, be right there!" I stand up as Cassie looks at me.

"Cwan I cwome wif?"

"Not yet. I want to talk to Mummy alone. I'll come get you when I'm done." I say, ruffling up his hair. I get him off of me and walk back to the house and go up to the room to where Luna was drawing. "Knock knock." I smile, leaning against the door with crossed arms. Luna looks up at me and smiled, going back to her drawing.

"Hey, Robbie." She sighs. Luna said that when Pan talked to her, she would draw a scene about it. I walk up to her and look at the picture. It looked like she was in Gold's pawn shop, talking to Pan.

"Was he talking to you?" I asked carefully.

"Yes." Luna scoffed.

"What did he say?" Now a bit more hostile.

"About how we were soulmates and something. I don't know, I zoned out halfway through."

"I think we might want to go to your mum about this," I say.