The Lost Prince's story: part 2

Peter's P.O.V. 
We walk to our room and I open the door, letting Luna in as we sit on the bed and I hold her by the waist, feeling her head on my chest.

"Now continue." Luna says.

He vigorously shakes his head.

"C-Cwan't w-w-weave. M-Mwonsters will h-h-hwurt m-mwe."

"I'll take care of them." I say.

"They won't hurt you ever again." His colorful eyes widen in surprise.

"W-welly?"

"Yes. I'd take you to a place where the monsters will never be able to find you. A place where you's have a family, where you don't have to worry about anyone hurting you. A place where you'd be loved."

"W-W-Wat's iwit c-cawlled?" Cassie asks.

"It's called Neverland. It's a place where boys like you, boys who feel lost and alone, live together. I could take you there if you want."

"W-Wes pwease."

"Okay, I'm going to have a talk with those wretched monsters before we go." I stay, standing up. I feel a tug at my trousers, stopping me in my tracks.

I turn around to see Cassie holding tightly onto my leg, preventing me from taking another step.

"D-Dwon't." He says, shaking his head.

"M-Mwonsters awe s-scwary. Mwonsters w-will h-h-hwurt y-you."

"They won't hurt me. I can take care of myself." I assure him. But my words have no affect on him as he refuses to let go of my leg.

Sighing, I kneel down to his level.

"Cassie, I'll be fine. Don't you worry about me." But the toddler still refuses to let go of me. I wave my hand in the air, summoning my pipes. I then told it in front of Cassie.

"This was given to me by my mother." I tell him. He stares at me, waiting for me to continue.

"She told me that it was enchanted, and that as long as I had it, nothing would be able to hurt me. I want you to take care of this for me while I talk to the monsters, the pipe will make sure you stay safe. Don't worry about me, I promise I'll stay safe."

Cassie takes the pipes from me, he brings his mouth to the tip and plays a note.

I smile. standing up as I ruffle up his hair.

"See, you'll be fine. Just stay here while I talk to the monsters. I'll be back soon."

He nods in response, clutching my pipes against his chest. I then turn around and walk out of the room. I make sure that I close the door behind me. So that Cassie doesn't see my eyes darken. I teliport myself down the hallway, stopping in front of the room that the disgusting creatures occupy.

What I said about my pipes was true. My mother gave them to me on my sixth birthday and spent the whole day teaching me how to play songs with it. It's one of my fondest childhood memories that never fails to bring a tear to my eyes. But this time is different. This time I'm feeling murderous not sentimental. I wave my hand over the door, unlocking it.

It opens with an eerie creak, but if the occupants inside heard it, they don't respond. I scrunch my nose in disgust as an awful smell his my nostrils. I scan the room, looking for the disgusting creatures.

My eyes land on the man, laying on top of the harot, his bare back facing me. The woman lets out a sound of pleasure as the man feels her up. The woman sits up as if she sensed me entering the room.