How cute.

Luna's P.O.V.
We all ran out of the house and took to the skies, flying back to camp, my heart beating faster and faster in my chest. We arrived at camp and Robbie pointed to Cassie, who was with Anna.

"Aww, how cute." I smile. Seth comes up to us and smiled at his sister.

"They've been together almost all day." Seth says. Seth and I smirk at each other.

"No, Cassie is way to young to be in a relationship." Peter snaps.

"Calm down Peter. Their just friends. For now." I muttered. Robbie goes to talk to Parker, Seth goes to Zoey, and Fiona goes to her parents as Peter led me to the tent.

"Luna, Felix, a few other boys and I need to go back to the mainland to retrieve a few more Lost Boys." Peter says as we enter.

"What, why?" I whine.

"Because we need all the help we can get against Jane."

"Fine." I sigh.

"When are you going?" I ask.

"Tonight."

"Tonight!" I shout.

"Calm down. I don't want to go either but I have to." I look down.

"I understand."

******
Night came and Peter and I had a show of raising the moon and lowering the sun. It was kind of cool. I met Peter at our tent to say goodbye.

"Don't worry love, I'll be back in a few days." Peter caresses my cheek.

"But with Felix and I both gone, that means you have to run the camp, can I trust you?"

"Of course you can." I smile.

"Pan, we need to go." Felix called from the border of camp. Peter turned to him then back at me.

"Just don't do anything stupid while I'm gone."

"Define stupid."

"Just don't anything I wouldn't do."

"Wouldn't dream of it." I chuckled. Peter pecked my lips before going over to Felix and walking off. Peter turned to me and smiled before heading out with the boys.

******
It's been almost a week and Peter or the boys haven't come back. Every day, a few new boys would come to camp and we would help them settle in and tell them the rules. And by we I mean Robbie and I.

We also told them about the problem on the island. Every night I go to bed I miss Peter that much more. The bed feels empty without him. I miss his arms around me. Lilly misses her brother but Henry always comforts her.

It's late in the morning when Tommy rushed in the tent. I was looking through the Neverland book because I've never really seen what's inside before. I look up at my brother who nodded.

I smile and close the book, walking outside to see Lilly greeting her brother and the other boys come back, but no Peter. I look around and see his tracks leading into the forest. I follow them to our Anniversary cliff. I go to the edge and look around for Peter.

All of a sudden, I feel someone nip at my neck. I'm pulled into someone's chest and I turn around to see Peter.

"You didn't think that I wouldn't come back now did you?" Peter tilted his head.

"I will admit that you got me a little worried." I chuckled.

"I would never leave my queen." Peter kissed me and I gladly kissed him back, wrapping my arms around his neck. Peter soon moved his to my waist.

But he soon moved one to my hair, undoing my braid as he tangled his fingers in it. I thought that was all he was doing, but I felt his lips drag down to my neck.

Peter kisses my neck and finds my sweet spot, biting down hard on it as I moan in response. Feeling Peter smirk against my neck, he kissed me harder, making me back up to the edge of the cliff.

My foot slipped but Peter had his hand on my back, catching me. I take a step back and fall off of the cliff, falling through the air as my hair flew around my face.

I suddenly stop falling and I noticed someone was holding my leg. I look up to see Toothless smiling at me.

"Going somewhere?" Hiccup smirked.

"Hiccup!" I scream. Toothless flys back to camp and lets me down as he lands.

"You're welcome." Hiccup says. I growl at him. Something catches my attention and I turn into my wolf form. Something wasn't right on the island.

Peter's P.O.V.

"Peter!" Luna calls for me. She was in her wolf form and she had a look of worry. I nod as she runs off.

"Henry, Robbie, Parker, Felix, Lilly." I call. They all come to me and know it's urgent. I only call for all of them if it's important. We all follow Luna into the jungle. Luna howls and keeps going.

Soon, all the wolves from Jacobs's camp and all the vampires from Edward's family were running with us. We run for what feel like eternity when we stop in a clearing. A jet black wolf with his clan was staring back at Luna.

Jacob was next to her as Luna walked forward. She and the other wolf circled around for a bit until Luna launched at the wolf as he did the same. They stand on their hind legs, trying to push each other away as they tried to bite at each others necks.

Soon, Luna throws him to the ground as he scrambls to his feet. Luna growls at him and he growls back, slowly lowering his ears, afraid.

"What are they doing?" Robbie asked.

"It's an alfa from another pack. He wants Jacob's territory. Luna's telling him who's in charge." I say in shock. The wolf finally backs down. The wolves in his pack bow as the alfa looks around at them, finally bowing to Luna when she growls.

"Incredible." Parker says. Something quickly moved passed us, creating a wind. Jacob, Edward and Luna all look from where the movement came.

"Peter, get Lilly and Henry back to camp." Edward says.

"No, what's going on?" I snap. Jacob and Luna look at each other. Jacob says something to Sam and he goes over to Henry and Lilly.

"Sam will get the kids back to camp." Edward says. Sam leads the kids away and I'm more confused then ever.

"Pan, what would happen if someone got to the spring?" Renesmee asked.

"Probably destroy Neverland. That spring is what keeps Neverland so young. Without it, Neverland would die." I respond. Jacob and Luna bolt into the woods after I say that.

"Where are they going?" I ask.

"Meet us at the spring and we'll explain everything." The Cullens take off and the wolves do as well. I raise my hand and Felix, Parker, Robbie and I appeared at the spring where Jacob and Luna were, followed by the wolves and the Cullens.

"Ok, we're here. Now start talking." I growl.

"Someone is hunting you." Bella says. Luna layes down.

"Who?" I ask.

"Another vampire. Her name is Victoria." Edward says. Luna shot her head up and had a look of worry in her eyes.

Jacob stayed with her, comforting her.

"She was out for Bella when she was human but is now out for you and Luna." Edward says.

"That wolf she sent out was just a distraction to get in..." Bella stops.

"We need to get back to your camp now." Bella says. Felix and Parker get on Luna and Robbie and I fly to camp. Felix and Parker get off and Luna smella around.

"What is it girl?" I ask. Luna runs into Cassie's tent to see that hean tents twins were gone. That's when Jacob spoke up.

"Victoria has the boys."