New beginings.

Luna's P.O.V.
"Just leave me alone!" I snap. I raise my hand to slap Peter, but he must've anticipated the blow as he catches my wrist before my hand comes in contact with his face.

Peter then backs me up against a tree and pins both of my wrists above my head. He leans in, his mouth touching my earlobe.

In a low, husky voice, he whispers,

"Wanna try that again love?" There's no playfulness in his tone, just anger. Anger and a hint of lust.

He presses his hard torso against mine, lessening the space in between us. I can feel his abs under the thin material of my shirt.

I try to get out of his grip but to no avail.

"Get off me. I'm in no mood for your games."

My words fall on deaf ears. Peter nibbles on my earlobe, slowly and seductively. Goosebumps appear on my skin and I shiver.

"Get. Off. Me. Pan." I snarl, spitting his name out of my mouth like poison.

"Pan?" He repeats.

"You've never called me that before, it was always Peter, not Pan."

"Maybe it's because I don't think of you as a human anymore, just a monster." He chuckled.

"Well monster or not, you still belong to me."

"That's not exactly true." I counter.

"You still haven't won the game. Therefore I don't belong to you."

"You will fall for me sooner or later." He whispers.

"Good luck with that." I scoff. Peter chuckles.

"Oh trust me, I will win the game. Even if I have to break you in the process."

"And...cut!" Robbie gets off me and smiled as if to say sorry, but I kind of liked that position. Brushing my hair out, I pushed myself off the tree. We have been working on our new show called Neverland for 2 years now and he's also my boyfriend for a good three years. We go to our dressing rooms and get dressed before walking out of the studio. We walk back to the mansion together and head inside. I go up to the living room to find Jerome, Hunter, and Andrew all playing the Xbox. Robbie and I met them in summer camp a few years back and we became really good friends. When we realized they had no place to go, Robbie invited them to stay with us

"Hey guys, where are the boys?" I asked, dropping my jacket on the ground.

"Hi, and their down at the pool," Andrew says, not taking his eyes off the screen. I sigh and Robbie and I walk downstairs and down to the pool. We go in where we see Asa sliding down the slide and Isaac and Cassie laughing and swimming together, Max swimming with them. Max was a birthday gift to me from Robbie. He's a German Shepherd Marine dog and he is extremely trained in sniffing out bombs and following commands. He fought in the military and helps me with some of my PTSD and anxiety. Almost like a service dog but that's trained to sniff out bombs, and when your son is hiding sweets after curfew. Cassie and the twins really like him.

Parker was watching the kids with his feet in the water, splashing and kicking water at Cassie, who squeals echo throughout the room which got me to let out a soft chuckle.

"Hey boys." I chuckled, walking over to them as Parker turned to look at me as well as the boys.

"Mwommy, daddy!" Cassie squeals. His brothers follow him to the edge of the pool and get out before Parker wrapped a towel around Cassie who giggles.Cassie and the twins get dried off and come over to Robbie and me, hugging us.

"How was the new episode, Mom?" Asa asked as he shook out his hair, wrapping the towel around him.

"Good." I answered with a soft hum, glancing over at Robbie who smiled back at me.

"Did someone win the game yet?" Isaac asked. On Once Upon A Time, a girl comes to Neverland and Pan falls for her. But when the heros go to the underworld to retrieve Hook, Luna secretly gets Pan and sneaks back home before the heroes see that Pan is alive again. In the show Neverland, Pan and Luna, the girl that comes to Neverland have a game, whoever falls in love first, wins. If Luna wins, Pan has let her go home. If Pan wins, then Luna stays in Neverland.

"Not yet. But I'll win obviously." Robbie gloats but I crossed my arms.

"In your dreams." I scoffed at him before turning to the boys. "Boys, why don't you go get dressed for dinner," I say as they nodded.

"Okay." The twins say together.

"Come on Cc," Asa calls for Cassie, who runs after his brothers.

"How were the boys today?" I ask Parker who dried off his legs. If ever Robbie and I are needed, Parker often watches the boys. And if Parker is needed, we have Andrew and his brothers watch them.

"Good. The twins played a few tricks on Cassie and me, but nothing that serious." Parker joked. Robbie and Parker smirked at each other suddenly, making me worry as I looked over at them worriedly.

"Arms or legs?" Robbie asked with his smirk.

"Legs because she kicks." Soon, Robbie the Parker pick me up and I scream, thrashing to get away. They walk over to the pool and throw me in the water. I scream as my body hits the water. I swim up to the surface and glare the two boys who were too busy laughing at me.

"What was that for?" I snapped, swimming to the edge of the pool.

"For pushing me into the water last week," Robbie smirked at me, clearly happy he finally got revenge.

"I hate you two." I growl, swimming to the ladder and getting out. I walk out of the room and up to mine and Robbie's room. I look at the shelf where 2 Oscar's and a gold Olympic medal hung. Robbie and I won the Oscars for 2 years running and I won the metal in archery. I smile and take a shower, coming out in my towel as I walk over to the walk-in closet when someone knocked on the door. "Who is it?" I asked, trying to choose an outfit.

"Take a wild guess." I hear the accent call back as I sighed, not in the best of moods.

"Not now Robbie." I roll my eyes. I get dressed and soon hear a noise coming from the door. It soon opens to reveal Robbie.

"I told you not now." I snap, walking over to the bed as I pull my hair back into a high pony. Grabbing my computer, I sit on the edge of the bed and open it up. Robbie walked over to me and closed my computer.

"He-." Robbie smashed his lips on mine, sliding his hands to my waist. He kissed me hard, making me fall back as he crawled on top of me.

Robbie kissed me again and I wrapped my hands around his neck and my legs around his torso as he brushed his lips past my sweet spot, causing me to moan.

"Um." Robbie stops and we both look up to see Andrew standing by the door. I blushed in embarrassment but tried my best to hide it.

"What is it?" Robbie snapped, getting off of me quickly as I looked up at him.

"Ok, one I'm never they image out of my head. Two, dinner's ready." He explained as I smiled at the mention of food.

"Okay, we'll be right there." Robbie turned and caressed my cheek before Andrew spoke up.

"Oh and three, I'm posting this on all of my social media," Andrew smirked, holding up his phone tauntingly to show he recorded what we did.

"Andrew!" I screamed, getting out from under Robbie as we both chased after him, pushing each other to get to him as he ran downstairs. Andrew reached the table and sits next to Cassie quickly as Robbie and I catch up to him.

"Andrew," I growl, glaring at the boy but he remained unfazed.

"What?" Andrew smirked, knowing he had the upper hand since the kids were here.

"You are so dead." I snap.

"You wouldn't do anything with Cassie around," Andrew smirked, looking down at Cassie.

"Don't hide behind my son, I'll get back at you." I snap, sitting down with Robbie. He kissed me on the cheek and we all started eating.